The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon Drops Missing?

LasagnaFairy

Question

Are twitch drops taking an age for others? Been watching since it started, almost an hour now, and I have 20% progress :/ I may not get it by watching the entire thing, at this rate. I have it open on both PC and iOS, to see if that would help, but no luck :(

21 hours ago, S074 said:

Exact same issue: I received the "2 warframe items added in my steam inventory" popup, clicked it to find Steam inventory with the "Warframe (2)" tab, but no items inside.

So far no notifications in game. DE may have a look at it on monday I guess.

21 hours ago, (PSN)kinglybingsII said:

It does work in fact when i claimed it didnt even need a game restart but the fact it ended early messed me up for the prime i dont get why they did that

14 hours ago, Pingmonster said:

I have finally been able to unlink/re-link Twitch and, yes, after having done that the drops were in my inventory.

Thank you.

I have done link and unlink my account and that doesnt helped it at all. As i have issue with times because its saying i didnt watch stream enough and i did watch it, strange staff going on.

I hope they will have that rifle in somewhere in game to get somehow as i want it bad haha

Is anyone else having a, problem where even though they have their warframe account and twitch linked the can't receive drops and twitch nor warframe seem to register their account is linked, I've tried unlinking the account to but it says it's unavailable on the warframe site, i just want the Ax52 but I've got to deal with this bs

Thousands of people watched the stream and are probably trying to grab it too. I have the same problem and I've seen a lot of threads here reporting the same thing. Let's give it some more time. People I know have been getting them at different times so it might just be slow to catch up.

• Like 1

My twitch is linked and my account is Xbox and PC cross progression. I claimed it in my twitch rewards but haven’t gotten it still, and today’s Monday. I’ve never had an issue with twitch drops not showing up before now, save for a couple odd cases

• Like 1

Haven’t even received my drops or any progress despite being logged in and watching the whole stream disappointing to say the least but there’s always next years  drops I guess even tried unlinking and relinking my account after the fact and still nothing happened 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, UltraVioletta said:

Same issue here , support only sent me a copy&paste answer on "how to link accounts" and "claim rewards" (which I did of course)

I contacted support and got the same thing. I am not happy about it and the worse part is that they're telling me to claim after relinking which I cant since I had already claimed it, I can't claim twitch drops twice..

Reopened the ticket so idk if i'm even gonna get my drops. I am disappointed the twitch drops system once again can't handle this amount of demand. I made sure before the stream to relink my account to twitch just in case only to not get twitch drops.

now im saying to support quote

Spoiler

Im sorry but no this was not helpful at all, I unlinked my account to twitch then relinked it prior to the event and knew all of this already and did all of this ahead of time. Watched the stream, then met both of the twitch drop criterias and then claimed it but I never received it and I just tried it again but can't re-claim it since I already claimed the drops in the attachment I sent in this ticket so basically I can't get the twitch drops which was why I contacted support, that's what the problem was with my twitch drops.

The problem wasn't that I didn't relink prior to the twitch drop changes in 2021 which I did. The problem was that I didn't receive the twitch drops even though I relinked my account a few hours prior to the tennocon stream.

Edited by (XBOX)Vaktalor

I’ve received the same problem, account appears to be linked and drop is confirmed on my page as well. Although I don’t want to unlink and relink it just in case it’ll cause more issues 

Wow I watched at least 2 hours of the stream and didn't even get any drop notification, i just figured it would automatically be added. They really just need to give codes away instead because this just never seems to work.....

• Like 1

On 2024-07-20 at 6:16 PM, killall-q said:

Don't trust the progress bar, it doesn't update often. Go to your Twitch inventory page and refresh it to see the real current progress.

Thanks for the link bro, i was wondering why i never got the rifle and ends up I just needed to claim it on twitch inventory first. 

I HAVE THE SOLUTION! log in to warframe.com unlink then relink your accounts, it popped up in my inventory right away when i did this sorry for the delayed response for this. 

SOLUTION

Relog into warframe and twitch on a different browser and/or incognito unlink and relink. They both need to be unlinked separately.

This worked for me so I hope it works for you tenno.

Edit: tip courtesy of Warframe Support, wish I thought of doing that earlier but regardless thank you Warframe Support. :)

Edited by (XBOX)Vaktalor

On 2024-07-20 at 4:53 PM, Flannoit said:

I haven't even gotten the Saryn Prime... Same exact problem as the Rifle where it's now even showing progress :/

This is still going on for me as well, albeit with just Sayrn Prime--I had emailed twitch about it and they said that, even though I apparently (according to Twitch) did meet the requirements despite the progress bar not showing 100% (and thus not letting me claim it) that because it was more than 24 hours after the event ended (it wasn't, they emailed me back at 10:57 PM CST on the 20th; albeit the email never showed up in my inbox until today), I couldn't claim it any more.

---

EDIT:
I have tried the unlink-relink thing. That sadly isn't working for everyone.

Edited by FantosmePhoinix
clarification