The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Frost snow globe health broken

icelightning1221

So idk if this has been talked about before but seeing as he gotta alot changes recently and this is still a issue and haven't heard anything about it i gonna make a post about it. Frost health indicator for his 3rd has been broken for years I can't remember exactly when it happened I just know there was a point where you could get so much heath on his bubble that whenever it took damage it wouldn't display the amount properly it would jump between 80 to 20 to 1 and stay at 1 forever it could get hit three times or more and stay at 1. I don't know if this is something that can be fixed or if it's a carrier over issue from when it was duration-based but I would love to see this fixed either having a new ui element similar to yareil's merulina or grendel's stomach for each bubble. I know something like this isnt a high priority but its been broken for again YEARS and as a frost main its disappointing to still see it going on so if it could be fixed that be nice. 

• Like 1

Honestly, the % indicator, for only the most recent Globe, is such a lacking amount of information anyway,
we really need separate UI elements for each Globe, showing their actual health values.

In any case, yeah, the current indicator having remained broken for many, many years now is quite ridiculous.

• Like 2

I agree, and even the new globe effect that cracks whenever it gets closer on being destroyed is also relying on this information. Whenever the Globe invulnerability runs out, it immediately shows cracks. I also notice that you can't spam cast the Globes anymore in order for the Globe to get more health? 

20 hours ago, PiFlavour said:

I also notice that you can't spam cast the Globes anymore in order for the Globe to get more health? 

Ya they changed it to where it just comes out max now instead of having to build it

On 2024-07-21 at 1:50 AM, NinjaZeku said:

we really need separate UI elements for each Globe, showing their actual health values.

That's why i suggested grendels stomach ui. I am sure they could use it as a base and then work from there to make it more frosty

16 hours ago, icelightning1221 said:

Ya they changed it to where it just comes out max now instead of having to build it

TBH, I have my doubts that Snow Globe now has 1 million health from a single cast :P

And yet, I also am unsure whether it does or does not stack the health on recast currently, which is among the reasons why a % is such bad info.