The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dog Days 2024!

[DE]Taylor

6 часов назад, Dax-Kriegor сказал:

I could not, but many people have uploaded videos using ayatans to get to the place you aren't supposed to go so they can put decorations where they can't be, since it's one of the only personal decorations in the game that has physics and collision detection 

You're confusing physical objects and non-physical objects with collision box.

Physical objects are objects that can physically interact with other objects, not just the player. For example - bounce around like the beach balls.

Ayatan statues don't have physics - they can't be pushed around by a player, they only have collisions

46 minutes ago, Tesla_Reloaded said:

You're confusing physical objects and non-physical objects with collision box.

Physical objects are objects that can physically interact with other objects, not just the player. For example - bounce around like the beach balls.

Ayatan statues don't have physics - they can't be pushed around by a player, they only have collisions

I'm not confusing anything, I asked a simple question which you answered and I thanked you. You seem to have the misapprehension that there's some kind of debate to be had over it, but I'm not really here for that. I got what I asked about, sorry I ruffled your feathers