The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

iOS Warframe Initializing Loop

Alienitus

As of this evening, 7/23/2024 the mobile/iOS continually loops on initializing. It appears that while this is happening each successive attempt at initializing the client processes faster and then loops back to a normal speed. It does not allow an option to update or select play. I have removed and reinstalled the game from the app store and have the same results. I have yet to look and see if there is anything cached that can be deleted. Looking through various forums for similar issues I've noticed several other posts describing this exact issue within the past week. 

Hi Tenno, we are trying to get to the bottom of this. Can you tell me what iOS you are on? We are noticing some issues when players are still on an older operating system, such as iOS 15. 

To help us diagnose, the best thing you could do is send us your game logs! Even if you can't get into the game, you can actually retrieve game logs by tapping the top left corner of the screen on the launcher page. It will prompt you to save or send the logs. Tap the mail app icon, then send the logs to mobile@warframe.com with a short description of the issue (i.e. "launcher is looping" just so we know it's you!) 

image.png

Thank you! Eagerly awaiting the email 

• Like 1

Hey Corey, hope your day is well.

My current iOS (iPadOS 17.5.1) is the latest release for the 4th generation iPad pro. Strangely enough I noticed that my view is zoomed in to the point where I cannot select the area that you provided in the screenshot as it's just out of view/selection. I was able to initiate the update after uninstalling the client and re-installing. Hopefully after the update I will be able to send logs. Will keep you updated, thanks for the response.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...