The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Character freezes after decorating orbiter

iPhone 12

I began decorating my orbiter and I noticed a few of my decorations I had already placed, back in my inventory to place again. (Ex: Necramite and infested domestik drone) and once I left decoration mode, everything is frozen except the UI. Movement joystick works and is visible, but you don’t move. You can play emotes, but nothing happens visually. Everything just freezes.

Thank you for your time!

After leaving the decoration UI on iOS, the player will be unable to move or use the menus to navigate to navigation, arsenal, etc. 

Edited by Tetren

Thanks, I thought I was the only one. I appreciate all the effort and I’m wondering if mobile performance will be affected as we place more and more in the orbiter? I have 20 floofs that I am hesitant to place until I start playing on PC.

On 2024-07-25 at 11:19 AM, ChemikalPrime said:

Thanks, I thought I was the only one. I appreciate all the effort and I’m wondering if mobile performance will be affected as we place more and more in the orbiter? I have 20 floofs that I am hesitant to place until I start playing on PC.

I have a bunch of decorations. Floofs, ayatan sculptures, pedestals, a wall near my foundry, all kinds of stuff and it works just fine. It’s only recently that the game starts freezing when exiting decoration mode