The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

is the vampire dog from the supporter pack good?

mscola

Hang on, are you talking about the Sanctum Supporter Pack?

Firstly, that's a Kavat, or rather a space cat, not a dog.

Secondly, the Vasca Kavat is rather easy to obtain.

If you already own a Kavat you need to take it to the Plains of Eidolon at night and either stumble across Wild Kavats in the wild or lure them using Conservation.

Once you've found them, you just need them to attack your Kavat once and your Kavat should get a red effect on them. You just take your kavat to the Incubator and you can use that to get a vampire kavat of your own.

If you just want a Vasca Kavat, I'd recommend not buying the supporter pack. But if you want the Cosmetics from the bundle then that's your own choice. Since cosmetics are dependant on what the buyer deems good or not.

EDIT: I felt I didn't explain this properly, you don't convert a kavat into a vampire. The infection simply lets you use it as a sample to hatch a new Kavat that will be a Vasca.

Edited by Zahnrad

To add to what my predecesor said. Vasca may look cool but is not very useful in current meta outside very special cases. Other animal pets (Smeeta, Panzer, even Adarza) as well as Sentinels (Diriga, Nautilus) and robotic animals with Bonds are way more useful. I use Chesa Kubrow (mini Nekros) more often than I use Vasca.

Dang alright thanks for the info I will get a diff one , I need platinum I ran out of weapon spaces like my second day and also warframe spaces , a bundle seem best way to go 

I went with jade because it came with the new frame and some plat 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mscola said:

I went with jade because it came with the new frame and some plat 

A good idea all around, not biased or anything

As for running out of weapon space, should always use spare platinum for slots, whether weapon slots or warframe slots. 
Some weapons are temporary (whether you sell them later or not), weapon slots are eternal

the vampire cats perk is it can run over and revive you, but rather than take time like the sentinel version this one is instant...

so if your cat is down and you die, you can activate last grasp revive it and it will run over and instantly revive you, if you build to never die? or just play as Rev then there are better companions in that case!