Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Modding system for Operator

_SYNTHDEMON_

We do indeed already have an arcane system for our operators. But I ain´t going to lie. To see the Operator being super OP in scenes and then just having to conclude that their ahh is getting handed over to them on the next day, just ain´t for me... 

- continuosly getting stunned by slams from enemies 

- getting stunned from your own projectiles 

- being unable to void dash either through enemies or just dash them away while making a path for yourself in void dashing (means we get blocked in a tiny hallway EVERYTIME that there are enemies cropped up there 

- it would be great to either get additional mods to make stuff like that possible to become more capable to at least not fall every 5s like a todler, they're Tenno, otherwise we might as well get pampers in the game to wear for Operators. This just ain't it. 

- Definitely with the new system I wrote about a lil while ago we might counter these parkour problems and get ourselves a bit better with the parkour. 

- But eventually this needs a look at. Operator and Drifter should be capable too to fend off for themselves (not talking about dmg wise because i'm frying above lvl 200 w operator within seconds. Really just pinpointing about the stuns that we get so often and the blockage we can get while just trying to explore a map, or when we want to be just that lil bit quick enough to get towards the spy console. 

Trying to use a Void Stun explosion, to get the enemies off their feet and then right after getting aired yourself is just very inconvenient; There is no easy way out in a situation like that, unless you go back in the warframe. Would love to have a choice between the two without expiriencing lack of lust in the gameplay we have.

Solution: upgrade system I've talked about before in a previous post, that was about: grimoire leveling system and operator/drifter leveling system

+ extra modding system for parkour-sturdyness and survivability for the operator/drifter

• Like 1