Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can’t get anymore incarnon weapons

(PSN)Omdyb

I can’t incarnon any weapon it’s stuck on the incarnon for the Torid I have another one I need to do but I can’t cause it’s just stuck on it I did all my challenges for it and picked all the upgrades what do I do it won’t get off the torid?

3 hours ago, (PSN)Omdyb said:

I can’t incarnon any weapon

You have to get separate Incarnon Genesis Upgrade for THAT weapon.

it’s stuck on the incarnon for the Torid

No idea what you mean here. It would be more comprehensible with punctuation.

I have another one I need to do but I can’t cause it’s just stuck on it

There is no particular order you need to do weapons in. You can unequip any weapon and equip another at any time. There is no need to finish one before starting another. So technically even if you feel you are somehow stuck on Torid (?), it diesnt prevent you from getting more upgrades and installing them (or even getting Incarnon straight from Cavalero that do not need any additional items). 

it’s just stuck on it I did all my challenges for it and picked all the upgrades what do I do it won’t get off the torid?

Back to my first:

You have to get separate Incarnon Genesis Upgrade for THAT weapon.

Torid Incarnon Genesis onlly fits Torid and alternate versions for Torid (if there were any).

Braton Incarnon Genesis fits Braton, Braton Prime, Braton Vandal and probably MK-1 Braton as well.

If you uninstall the incarnon Genesis (it is doable), the Incarnon upgrade is gone from that weapon. It cannot be installed on multiple weapons at the same time.

Edited by Zakkhar

5 minutes ago, Sojufueled said:

Is he under the impression they can be moved between weapons?

Your guess is as good as mine, he made another topic about seemingly the same thing, but different words. 

Incarnon Adapter only stays in 1 weapon only, it doesn't get transferred between 2 of the same weapon. You need another Incarnon Adapter if you want another Incarnon - which idk why you want to do so, it's hard to interpret what you want if you posted 2 questions with both unclear explanations and no punctuations.