The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alchemy Complaint #4521

Alchemy is painful, especially in the Circuit. Why is it painful? Mostly because it just takes too long to fill a crucible.

Cut the time it takes to fill one in half and then double the amount of crucibles and things would feel a lot better, and we'd still be at the oh-so-mandatory-mission-duration-time.

I have a lot of minor complaints about the game mode itself that I have listed extensively before, but I don't actually hate it. Fix the time issue, and you'll fix the majority of the pain.

• Like 2

Honestly, any situation in a mission where I'm waiting on [XYZ] to finish is a situation I'd rather avoid in the game.

There's a reason I dislike Defense, Mobile Defense, Mirror Defense, Interception, Excavation, Sabotage (when coolant is used), Hijack, Assault's "Defense" section and more.
Timer that ends up with me sitting around waiting at lower levels... and panicked to defend something frustratingly paper-thin at higher levels.

Circuit kinda has a lot of these, which is why I found it PAINFUL to get the Incarnons.
Randomized gear I can work with, the entire game is the same schmucks to headshot-- but I'd really like to avoid having to physically sit down and wait.
Especially in a game with it's main selling point being parkour. FAST parkour at that.

So yeah, fixing the timers where possible is 100% something I'm for.