The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MOB Jade Shadows: Hotfix #15

The latest iOS update lowers the rate of crashes, improves touch controls as it relates to equipping Mods in the Arsenal, helps players who have found themselves stuck on the launcher screen, and more. While we are calling this a hotfix, it is actually a small CERT update (learn more about what that means here). Depending on your Automatic App Update preferences, you may need to manually update the app.

Fixes

• Fixed a memory leak introduced in the previous update that resulted in higher crash rates during longer play sessions.
  • Fixed an issue unique to iPad devices where a transparent, vertical rectangle could be seen on the top center of the screen.
  • Fixed some touch control settings in Options showing a blank square when it should have displayed the touch control icon.
  • Improved touch controls for equipping & removing Mods on the Arsenal screen.
  • Launcher fixes to prevent players from getting stuck in an “Initializing” loop.
    • If you are still finding the launcher’s progress bar loops, or in any other way prevents you from hitting “Play”, please share your logs with us.
    • On the launcher screen, you can tap the top left corner of the screen to save & send error logs. After tapping the top left corner, select your mail app, then send logs to mobile@warframe.com along with a short description of your issue.

When Warframe updates via the App Store, it must redownload the base install (approximately 3.95GB) which overwrites the previous install. These updates are not adding 3.95 GB to your overall app size.

• Like 3

The fix to mod screen works! Thank you! It used to be very difficult to get mods on left side of screen to work ( couldn’t tap on them to see detail or to sell, boost, or transmute.) but now i can! 
ipad air (gen 5 ) m1 chip

An issue I’ve noticed as a mobile player is that many throwables do not work well at all, some don’t work AT all like the wolf sledge which I just invested heavily into after a friend did first, it does 5k damage on average and many times does not proc at all. The cerata is the only thing that works every single time for me, and even then with identical builds my damage is lower. Identical down to arcanes and focus school. Really hope yall can fix that!! Ty

14 hours ago, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

On the launcher screen, you can tap the top left corner of the screen to save & send error logs. After tapping the top left corner, select your mail app, then send logs to mobile@warframe.com along with a short description of your issue.

No such button here, ipad

@(MOB)DomicOG420

Yea, I feel like iPhone users don’t get enough love and attention from the folks upstairs hahah

Personally I use iPhone to play as well, and honestly we’re not stupid or silly people, I’m running pretty much the latest firmwares on a 14 pro max 1tb, like this is fast phone but in this game it stutters… 

Edited by ZyconXSC