Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Strange trade restrictions

WWWYANG

Hello, I'm having a problem. After I spend 2 hours on Earth for mining ore resources, I find that I am restricted from trading. The first time I was restricted, I was a little confused. It wasn't until the second time trade was restricted that I was sure there was a problem here. Then I tried to contact customer service, but after following up for a day, there was no reply. I had no choice but to seek help here to restore my trade. I once again went to Earth to mine ore for 2 hours and unsurprisingly the 14 day trade restriction was recalculated.

I don't know why this is happening, I just walked around the earth as usual to go to caves to look for ores. I was armed with Loki carrying Damage Decoy and Hushed Invisibility mod and Smeeta Kavat. When I encounter a Grineer unit, I'll use 1 skill to minimise disruption so that I can dig for ore resources with more peace of mind. 

Until you fix this, I don't dig anymore. Go once and give a 14-day gift package

Their support generally does not respond within' 24 hours, it may take them a while with the large volume of tickets they receive. Your account was likely flagged due to suspicious mission activity / results - what that entails I can't say, but that's something you and support staff will have to discuss.

Could you specify what you mean by Trade?

If you mean trading with players, you may have run out of the trades for the day. 

If you mean Trade in Gems for standing, you cannot Trade higher than your Daily Reputation cap.

The game uses an absolutely useless algorithm to determine if it thinks you're cheating or not.  It will not account for boosters, or stacked boosters from events, or Smeeta, or anything.  It does not actually factor in gameplay, including the things they WANT you to do, like buy boosters with plat.  Because it's so poorly designed, if you spend a long time in a mission, especially with a Smeeta around, you'll set off any number of red flags that should not be red flags.  

I haven't even gotten to the dumb part yet.  After you set off red flags, it isn't checked by a person, or even a slightly smarter algorithm.  It is checked by nothing.  It automatically bans you from trade, regardless of the massive number of documented false positives.  It can tag you for anything, ban you automatically, and not a single thing that can actually think will know about it at DE because this isn't on their radar at all.

And if it looks like I'm hot about this, I am.  A long while ago I was running exploiter during both thermia fractures and a weekend booster.  Also had a paid booster, and smeeta who double procced at the best possible moment and I got a LOT of toroids all at once.  Instant trade ban.  Played the game how I'm supposed to, played during the booster which is why they do them at all, bought the plat-paid booster.  Did it all right and got banned by an algorithm that has no idea what a booster is.  By the time support got back to me, my ban was almost up anyway.

• Like 2

The trade I'm talking about is between gamers. Before the last version, I went mining like that, but it wouldn't have blocked trading for 14 days like it does now

You guys can also replicate my gameplay by going to Earth and mining, and when you get ore, use melee attacks to skip the bonus animation for the ore. Carry Resource Booster and Smeeta Kavat, mine the planet for 2 hours, and I'm sure you'll get the "14 days of gifts" as well.

If they shortened your ban you already got more help than most of us. In my case i had a bug in railjack that made me get too much standing in some syndicate (also one of the enemy factions of the one i was ranking up, so i got negatively impacted as well). It was a bug and i got a 15 day trade ban for it. I opened a support ticket that 5 days later got the response that they reviewed my case already and that there was nothing wrong on my part but that it was a false positive. Still they told me they could not do anything about the duration of my tradeban nor give me my standing back, 

Yeah unfortunately this crazy DE trade ban has been around since adam was a boy.. and DE just outright refuse to acknowledge it or consider even fixing it..  its a crazy idea someone in DE decided was good for the game .. and we all are like WTF lmfao .. but in reality DE dont give 2 hoots about players .. or maybe the skills required to fix it just arent their anymore, who knows.. ;)