The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Equilibrium doesn't pick up health orbs at full health

Firescorpax

Noticed it today while running a Zariman extermination. I did switch around my build recently and now I'm running both health conversion and equilibrium and I think this combo might be the cause since I hadn't encountered this problem before. That being said I have no idea if this was a one-time bug, if it had anything to do with the mission I was running or anything else.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, DOOM--SLAYER said:

This is not a bug, you cannot pick up health orbs at full health unless using synth fiber, thats why everyone uses it with equilibrium

No it is a bug, you don't need Synth Fiber since Abyss of Dagath.

Update 34.0 (2023-10-18)

• Health and Energy conversion will now enable picking up Orbs at max capacity. This applies to the Equilibrium Mod as well.
  • Buffs or mechanics that are triggered upon Health or Energy Orb pickup can now be triggered if your Health or Energy pools are at max. This includes Mods like Equilibrium!
    • If your buffs are fully stacked, you will no longer pick up these Orbs at max Health/Energy.

Taken from the wiki, you can also look at the patch note here on the forum.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Toa_Ignika said:

No it is a bug, you don't need Synth Fiber since Abyss of Dagath.

Taken from the wiki, you can also look at the patch note here on the forum.

wow, i havent seen that patch note before

i guess they did change it

My setup uses overguard - using Rhino -, but I was still able to properly use equilibrium before putting health conversion into my build - I was running rolling guard before. However someone else here mentioned that other overguard frames tend to have trouble with the equilibrium mod as well, although I myself wouldn't be able to tell you much about that

• Like 1