The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: August 20 - 24th, 2024

[DE]Taylor

Tenno,

Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, August 22nd Prime Time #403! With more hijinks, community highlights, and showcases than we know what to do with, you do not want to miss this. The action begins at 6 p.m. ET and you can earn this week’s drop by watching for 45 minutes.

As a reminder, Emisión Tenno is still on hiatus, so we are only offering 2 drops this week!

Twitch Drop: Relic Pack

• Important note: Relic Packs will not show the opening animation, but the Relics will be deposited into your inventory once you open your Inbox message!

Relics Pack.png

Claim Time: 45 Minutes (Drop 1) and 90 Minutes (Drop 2)

**This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 2 should you wish to get the maximum limit (2 Claims from Prime Time) .

After Prime Time we’ll be raiding Edrick_o7 to continue the fun and share with their community.

Raid Drop: Watch Edrick_o7 for 30 minutes on Thursday from 8pm to 9:30pm ET to earn a Lotus Noggle!

RaidDrops_Aug19.png

Weekend Drops!

Every Weekend, we run a short Twitch Drop campaign on two Creator channels to offer a fun way to cap off the week and shine a spotlight on the Creators themselves. The Drops will run for two hours on each channel, with a 30 minute claim time for an Orbiter Decoration that the Creator has picked themselves!

3August20_WeekendDrops.png

Codoma (English)
August 23rd from 8pm to 10pm ET
Channel: twitch.tv/Codoma
Drop: Warframe Articula

Ozku (Spanish)
August 24th from 7pm to 9pm ET
Channel: twitch.tv/Ozku
Drop: Void's Song Shawzin

Each week’s schedule will be posted in our weekly Drops thread, so keep an eye out to see what campaign is coming next. :)

:community:

• Like 9

It would have been nice to have had some heads up for the Gamescon stream and the Twitch drop. It wasn't mentioned here, it didn't show up in News, or in the Community tab. The only way I even found about it was going into a completely unrelated piece of news (the one about Lotus Eaters), scrolling down, and seeing something about Gamescon in a link down there. Of course at this point the stream had just ended minutes ago. It doesn't help that the news article, on top of being so well hidden, didn't even appear until 3 hours before the stream. Please consider having these kinds of news actually appear in News, or just having a forum post under Livestream, after all that's what the subforum is for.

• Like 13

Similarly to Zipilgrim, I just started looking for information about this free Baza weapon that I just happened across. like 20 minutes ago. I went to twitch and its no prominent streams going on, then I found out it happened earlier today so I guess I just missed out entirely. Even if I was asleep, had I known I could have left the tab open for credit to claim it later.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, zipilgrim said:

It would have been nice to have had some heads up for the Gamescon stream and the Twitch drop. It wasn't mentioned here, it didn't show up in News, or in the Community tab.

It was on the Latest News site although pretty late. I got super lucky and found that article literally 15 minutes before the drop started. Then the drop started with a 30 min delay due to twitch issues but I got the drop 💪

https://www.warframe.com/search

But I agree. It should have popped up in the Warframe Companion app. I feel same about the Warframe Shorts. Wish they were announced at least a day ahead.

Now after Twitch went through a redesign it's even harder to find the streams.

• Like 1

vor 9 Stunden schrieb zipilgrim:

It would have been nice to have had some heads up for the Gamescon stream and the Twitch drop. It wasn't mentioned here, it didn't show up in News, or in the Community tab. The only way I even found about it was going into a completely unrelated piece of news (the one about Lotus Eaters), scrolling down, and seeing something about Gamescon in a link down there. Of course at this point the stream had just ended minutes ago. It doesn't help that the news article, on top of being so well hidden, didn't even appear until 3 hours before the stream. Please consider having these kinds of news actually appear in News, or just having a forum post under Livestream, after all that's what the subforum is for.

Yeah, sucks if they establish a way of communicating stuff like that...and then forget about it. I remember them talking about it a while ago but wasn't sure. Actually checked out this forum and in game the last days and couldn't find anything. Guess we can't count on it then...

44 minutes ago, SanRaalPrime said:

Yeah, sucks if they establish a way of communicating stuff like that...and then forget about it. I remember them talking about it a while ago but wasn't sure. Actually checked out this forum and in game the last days and couldn't find anything. Guess we can't count on it then...

I agree with this. I do want to mention that I saw the gamescon drops advertised the day before, as well as the day of, on the official warframe page on twitter, insta and other socials. It should have been posted here as well because not everyone uses social media. 

Not meaning to change the subject, but when is Emision Tenno coming back? I've noticed that there's no explanation for its absence and I'm concerned that it will be allowed to slowly fade away. There's a LOT of us who love those kids! Bring Emisión Tenno back!

11 hours ago, zipilgrim said:

Completely understandable feedback here. It wasn't included in this post due to a perfect storm of issues that meant this post wasn't ready until AFTER the Drop. I will pass on the feedback to our team for future campaigns. 

32 minutes ago, Terra1421 said:

Not meaning to change the subject, but when is Emision Tenno coming back? I've noticed that there's no explanation for its absence and I'm concerned that it will be allowed to slowly fade away. There's a LOT of us who love those kids! Bring Emisión Tenno back!

The team who runs Emisión Tenno are on vacation, so it'll come back when they return. Soon, I promise!

• Like 4

12 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Completely understandable feedback here. It wasn't included in this post due to a perfect storm of issues that meant this post wasn't ready until AFTER the Drop. I will pass on the feedback to our team for future campaigns. 

The team who runs Emisión Tenno are on vacation, so it'll come back when they return. Soon, I promise!

It be nice for people who missed the baza drop to get a Chance to get it (because it wasn’t advertised well) maybe in the form of a gift of the lotus drop in-game or maybe a quick event?

Edited by (PSN)FrDiabloFr
  • Like 1

On 2024-08-21 at 10:23 AM, [DE]Taylor said:

Thank you, very appreciated!

Hey guys, is it normal that i watched the 90 mins of stream and still the progression of the drops on the inventory page of Twitch, it says 33% of 1 hour and 30 minutes when im sure i watched more than that?

Is it a common occurence for these things to bug, i remember during TennoCon, that the same happened with the drops there.

Hey, I was able to get the drop from the raid, but not from the actual Prime Time stream. For some reason, I couldn't claim it, even though I left my browser open on WF's Twitch page the entire time. What happened? Can I still get the drops somehow, or am I SOL?

On 2024-08-23 at 6:24 AM, 3vergrace said:

I'd love to be able to get the drop. Twitch says I claimed it. I watched the entire dang stream on the gamescom channel. But I haven't gotten a thing.

Relink your accounts, it was broken for me too.

• [DE]Taylor unpinned and locked this topic