The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Cross play trading not working

Me and my friend have tried to trade. I do have my PC cross save merged with my PSN (Playstation Network account Warframe). I did do some trading with others with crossplay trading but some reason which i think is a bug, me and him kept getting "Crossplay is not abled. Do make sure that this crossplay is able. If crossplay is not abled then please select it in the option menu". We tried 25 times and i switch over to my PC and he stayed on PSN and still have the same issue. This maybe a bug that i do want to point out, if i have some stuff for my friend on PC and is continuing on my PSN then should able me to do some trading on PSN side of Warframe but same issue there as well. This i do hope does get patch and if same bug that still happening in 2023 then i do hope it gets enough attention from DE to get it fixed. 

Does your friend have cross play enabled in their settings?

also iirc, cross save accounts can only trade with other cross save accounts

Go down to the Cross Platform Trading and Gifting section here and you’ll see

To make sure you can trade with friends or fellow Tenno across platforms, be sure you are using a Cross Platform Save Account (or PC account*) and have Cross Platform Play enabled via your in-game settings.TennoGuard 2FA is required to trade in-game items with fellow Tenno in Warframe, which can be enabled via the Account Management page.

*PC accounts can automatically trade with players on other platforms — provided that both players still have Cross Platform Play enabled in their settings and that any non-PC player trading with them has a Cross Platform Save Account.”