The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Sister of parvos

Hello all, 

Maybe i doing Something wrong or miss Something. But i have two Things i want to Report.

1. Sister didnt despawn, My Boyfriend and i want to farm tenet weapons, so we got each a Sister. After a few missions his sister Spawn but he hast No clue wich combination He need so we let her live, but she didnt despawn. A few missions later i was knowing my combination and He only know the First one unlucky but his did Spawn than No despawn... WE solved the Problem with swapping Invitation Order so i invitet him to the party. 

2. I feel a bit convused about this since a few month i try to Farm Sisters but there is something i didnt get about the drops, i and my Squad gets for four Sisters 3 holokeys is this normal now, its now the third time i think. I remember early this year i got 4 Keys for 4 Sisters?

Thanks for Reading 

And for answers ☺️

See you Dreamers 

3 минуты назад, Tyrsendur сказал:

1. Sister didnt despawn, My Boyfriend and i want to farm tenet weapons, so we got each a Sister. After a few missions his sister Spawn but he hast No clue wich combination He need so we let her live, but she didnt despawn. A few missions later i was knowing my combination and He only know the First one unlucky but his did Spawn than No despawn... WE solved the Problem with swapping Invitation Order so i invitet him to the party. 

Liches and Sisters leave the mission if they're downed 3 times without stabbing them with parazon. You just needed to reduce her health to the point when she becomes vulnerable, then wait for her to heal up and then repeat it two more times, then she'd despawn.

2 минуты назад, Tyrsendur сказал:

WE downed her 5 Times without stabbing but she didnt despawn, 

One time her Body despawn but her weapons not, they where stuck in a wall and her Line Up stays on oure hud...

Now that's strange. If you encounter such issue again please record a video of it. It'll greatly help to solve the issue.

I have been seeing the same or a similar bug today:

Sister from a joined player spawns > Fight down to first HP threshold > ?????? > Sister becomes immune to all damage and stands in place immobile and appearing partially invisible.

HP bar and invis/invincible sister remain for remainder of mission.

If I can get eyes on the glitch happening ill post it