Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do I Add Elemental Effects To Weapons?

ManTouch

Question

I have several elemental mods for my pistol, rifle, and sword, but I never see the effect like on other players. Am I doing something wrong to prevent me from seeing this? I'm not even sure I'm getting the effect from the mods even though my weapons are at the right level to use them. All of my weapons seem to hit for low numbers even though they are ranked over 20.

9 answers to this question

Is it possible that I haven't attached my mods all the way up to rank 20 something? I was under the impression that all my mods were automatically attached to my weapons. When I look in the tray that shows all my mods I thought all of them were applied to the weapon.

I think I missed something. I click on them and it's like I'm suppose to drag them, but I can't see where.

In the upgrade tree there is squares saying mod slot or somthing like that that where you put the mod you want cost 200 credits and up deppending on the quality of the mod then you push apply. And to unlock the mod slots you need to spend the points you gain lvling the weapons up.

Edited by Emolition

OMG, this whole time I completely misinterpreted this. I really have to thank you two for pointing this out. I feel like I've just been leching off of parties this whole time now.

Well, now that I see how it works, is it possible to mix two elements on one weapon? I have both fire and electricity for my Chronus. None of my weapons or Warframe(Loki) are over charged yet. I just bought Rhino and I'm low on credits currently.

Are fire, electric, and freeze the only elements in game currently?

You can put all on one weapon yeah but they good for diffrent things . Fire good on infested , Electric on the "robots" , Freeze not much for damage but it can slow enemies down and from what i read works good on shields. Armor penetration is a very nice around one really good on the greniers or how you spell it but can be good for some of the others to. Atleast from what I learned so far might be othere uses.

OMG, this whole time I completely misinterpreted this. I really have to thank you two for pointing this out. I feel like I've just been leching off of parties this whole time now.

Well, now that I see how it works, is it possible to mix two elements on one weapon? I have both fire and electricity for my Chronus. None of my weapons or Warframe(Loki) are over charged yet. I just bought Rhino and I'm low on credits currently.

Are fire, electric, and freeze the only elements in game currently?

Yes, you can add multiple elements to a weapon. As of right now Fire mods are fairly rare. Youll find a majority of Frost/Electrical. I would reccomend getting electrical on most of your weapons as it stuns pretty much everything but infested.

It would help with infested, the stun will add a % to do a regular stun on every hit while eletric dmg (If you get the added dmg) will sometimes stun the enemy. Most people prefer electric because you can get about 25% electric dmg with a single mod instead of trying to stack stun mods.