The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Requiem Relic Rewards

Hello tennos,

My first post ! Well, i would like to talk about rewards for requiem relic.

With the big amount of riven silvers thanks to the jade's update, it will be cool to see new rewards for this kind of relics.

I play disruption requiem everyday, and i still love it. But an amber ayatan star and a riven silver is really poor as a rewards...

The gold reward is ... cool but if we can have more kuva or anything else, more players will come in requiem missions.

My suggestion :

common rewards : 1800 kuva / exilus weapon adapter bp / 800 endos 

Rare rewards : requiem mods

Ultra rare reward : 3600 kuva

Sorry if someone has already created this kind of post. 

Thanks for the amazing work for this game guys, keep it up !

Have fun tennos !

• 2 weeks later...

personally, i'd rather take the amber ayatan star over an endo drop i can get from doing any other activity cause in the long run, it will lead to more endo, i do however agree that a single riven sliver when it is a lot easier to just get them from eximus is not a good reward, sure, it was when kuva liches first released when steel path wasn't a thing and it was the only way to get them but these days, its just pointless, as for my take on the relic drops, i wouldn't be against the idea of them putting forma blueprints in or maybe they can add new wraith weapons that you need to grind the blueprints and parts for similar to prime weapons.