The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Sevagoth Prime can't play Sevagoth's Lullaby.

For some reason, the song only plays if the body of Sevagoth Glaukus is equipped, rather than the shadow. Sevagoth Prime looks WAY WAY better than Sevagoth Glaukus, though I do like the Glaukus shadow.

PLEASE let the song play if any part of the collection is equipped, so I don't have to choose between fashion and music.

• Like 3

Il y a 3 heures, Clem2-TheClemening a dit :

For some reason, the song only plays if the body of Sevagoth Glaukus is equipped, rather than the shadow. Sevagoth Prime looks WAY WAY better than Sevagoth Glaukus, though I do like the Glaukus shadow.

PLEASE let the song play if any part of the collection is equipped, so I don't have to choose between fashion and music.

It was said when the deluxe came up that when you are in shadow mods the song sister in the cold below remastered will be played.

Should be toggleable. No need to equip a skin that you own but don't think would fit along just to change the music played during an ability on the game. What if you like the Deluxe skin but not the music? Or if you just don't want to hear it?

Upvoting to get more attention. But more concerning is how they did not think about that during both the launch of the Deluxe and now on Prime launch. Horrible design decision, as usual.

• Like 1

On 2024-08-26 at 10:17 AM, r1cky0 said:

Should be toggleable. No need to equip a skin that you own but don't think would fit along just to change the music played during an ability on the game. What if you like the Deluxe skin but not the music? Or if you just don't want to hear it?

Nothing new, that's how skin-related effects have worked since the beginning. Prime and deluxe ability variations only work when you have the body equipped.

That said, I wouldn't mind an additional slot in the attachments that let us choose between the available ones. I'd love to keep my nidus tennogen and still use the cool deluxe ability skins.