The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Please make it replayable!

Please DE, would you make The Lotus Eaters quest replayable? Ignoring that I can't see a reason why it shouldn't be, I simply want to play it again!

(Had I known it was one shot only I wouldn't have rushed through the quest.)

Edited by Menalippe
  • Like 4

On 2024-08-28 at 1:32 PM, MrDugan said:

This has to be a joke.  If you want to play it again that bad, I'll invite you to my orbiter and you can follow my kavat around.

lol hilarious. 

But actually I too want to play it again.  Instead of following the cat around, this time I would actually jump around and see if I can find "anything".  I love finding bugs and holes in maps and had I known it was going to be so short and absolutely nothing to do, I would have taken my time and ran around and explored.  I do understand that we had plenty of time to do so when they had that 1999 relay open during TennoCon, but I'd like still like to run around that quest a little more.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, SquishyWiggles said:

lol hilarious. 

But actually I too want to play it again.  Instead of following the cat around, this time I would actually jump around and see if I can find "anything".  I love finding bugs and holes in maps and had I known it was going to be so short and absolutely nothing to do, I would have taken my time and ran around and explored.  I do understand that we had plenty of time to do so when they had that 1999 relay open during TennoCon, but I'd like still like to run around that quest a little more.

I'd be afraid to do that.  I thought about doing it during my run, but I know how DE does.  Lord knows it would have broken the quest and I'd still be stuck in that mall waiting on a fix.

• Like 2

I completely agree. It would be nice to be able to replay specifically to see/hear the alternate dialogue choices for Drifter/Operator! (I really loved the split dialogue between the two, that was super cool and I'm hoping it comes back in future quests.)
Also to be able to see Lotus actually emoting... since apparently a lot of people had issues pre-hotfix in regards to that? There's nothing to be lost by having the ability to re-play any quest in the game, so I'd have to agree here. (Still hoping for replay of Duviri Paradox!)

• Like 1

On 2024-08-28 at 9:32 PM, MrDugan said:

This has to be a joke.  If you want to play it again that bad, I'll invite you to my orbiter and you can follow my kavat around.

i think its simply due to the stuff that you can find around the mall that people would want to replay it and have a look around, for me, there isn't much of note other then he gordon freeman cutouts everywhere but thats just me and even then, i am pretty sure we'll be able to have a proper look around when 1999 releases.

• Like 1