The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: Aug 26 - 31, 2024 [PRIME TIME CANCELLED]

[DE]Taylor

UPDATE: 

We unfortunately have to cancel our Prime Time stream on Thursday due to illness. The "error #404" is meme is too real this week. We'll be back next week with our usual shenanigans! 

Our weekend drops are occuring as planned, so please enjoy the two Creator streams!

:community: 

================

Tenno,

Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, August 29th Prime Time #404! With more hijinks, community highlights, and showcases than we know what to do with, you do not want to miss this. The action begins at 6 p.m. ET and you can earn this week’s drop by watching for 45 minutes.

As a reminder, Emisión Tenno is still on hiatus, so we are only offering 2 drops this week!

Twitch Drop: Nightwave Themed, to ring in the last week of Nora's Mix Vol 6!

• Drop 1: 75 Nora's Mix Vol 6 Creds
  • Drop 2: Random Nightwave Decoration

Claim Time: 45 Minutes (Drop 1) and 90 Minutes (Drop 2)

**This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 2 should you wish to get the maximum limit (2 Claims from Prime Time) .

After Prime Time we’ll be raiding LadyTheLaddy to continue the fun and share with their community.

Raid Drop: Watch LadyTheLaddy for 30 minutes on Thursday from 8pm to 9:30pm ET to earn a Nora Night Noggle!

Weekend Drops!

Every Weekend, we run a short Twitch Drop campaign on two Creator channels to offer a fun way to cap off the week and shine a spotlight on the Creators themselves. The Drops will run for two hours on each channel, with a 30 minute claim time for an Orbiter Decoration that the Creator has picked themselves!

4August26_WeekendDrops.png

Kyaii (English)
August 30th from 12pm to 2pm ET
Channel: twitch.tv/kyaiiyt
Drop: Baro Noggle

VVhite_Angel (French)
August 31st from 3pm to 5pm ET
Channel: twitch.tv/VVhite_Angel
Drop: Note Beacon

Each week’s schedule will be posted in our weekly Drops thread, so keep an eye out to see what campaign is coming next. :)

• Like 19

25 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Tenno,

Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, August 29th Prime Time #404! With more hijinks, community highlights, and showcases than we know what to do with, you do not want to miss this. The action begins at 6 p.m. ET and you can earn this week’s drop by watching for 45 minutes.

As a reminder, Emisión Tenno is still on hiatus, so we are only offering 2 drops this week!

Reveal hidden contents

You can earn ONE of the following Decorations from claiming Drop #2:

• Ember Vermillion Noggle
  • Frost Harka Noggle
  • Hero of Duviri Display
  • Zealoid Prelate Noggle
  • Arlo Noggle
  • Wolf of Saturn Six Noggle
  • Necramech Statue
  • Orokin Tea Set
  • Arlo's Flame Decoration
  • Ride the Wave Poster
  • Yareli and Merulina Noggle
  • Octavia Noggle
  • Devotee Noggle Pack (both Male and Female devotees)
  • Ayatan Hemakara Statue (2% chance only!)

PTDropsAug26.png

**This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 2 should you wish to get the maximum limit (2 Claims from Prime Time) .

After Prime Time we’ll be raiding LadyTheLaddy to continue the fun and share with their community.

Raid Drop: Watch LadyTheLaddy for 30 minutes on Thursday from 8pm to 9:30pm ET to earn a Nora Night Noggle!

RaidDrops_Aug26.png

Weekend Drops!

Every Weekend, we run a short Twitch Drop campaign on two Creator channels to offer a fun way to cap off the week and shine a spotlight on the Creators themselves. The Drops will run for two hours on each channel, with a 30 minute claim time for an Orbiter Decoration that the Creator has picked themselves!

Kyaii (English)
Channel: twitch.tv/Kyaii

VVhite_Angel (French)

Each week’s schedule will be posted in our weekly Drops thread, so keep an eye out to see what campaign is coming next. :)

Love the game and love what you're doing but please do something about the starting player experience 

1 hour ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Tenno,

Reveal hidden contents

You can earn ONE of the following Decorations from claiming Drop #2:

• Ember Vermillion Noggle
  • Frost Harka Noggle
  • Hero of Duviri Display
  • Zealoid Prelate Noggle
  • Arlo Noggle
  • Wolf of Saturn Six Noggle
  • Necramech Statue
  • Orokin Tea Set
  • Arlo's Flame Decoration
  • Ride the Wave Poster
  • Yareli and Merulina Noggle
  • Octavia Noggle
  • Devotee Noggle Pack (both Male and Female devotees)
  • Ayatan Hemakara Statue (2% chance only!)

PTDropsAug26.png

RaidDrops_Aug26.png

Weekend Drops!

Kyaii (English)
Channel: twitch.tv/Kyaii

VVhite_Angel (French)

Thanks for the post Taylor!

VVhite_Angel's link is doing something weird. It's coming up as: "twitch.tv/VVhite_Angel%20"

Kyaii's link is going to twitch.tv/Kyaii instead of Kyaiiyt

Edited by Digressive
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, kaza_yuvvesh said:

Love the game and love what you're doing but please do something about the starting player experience 

Hi there, new player here, still sub-100hrs played. The new player experience has been amazing for me and I'm already starting my first ever Kuva Lich tonight.

What do you think needs changing for the new player experience? It was perfect as far as I'm concerned; immersive yet informative, and just plain fun.

il y a 1 minute, SAB5106 a dit :

Hi there, new player here, still sub-100hrs played. The new player experience has been amazing for me and I'm already starting my first ever Kuva Lich tonight.

What do you think needs changing for the new player experience? It was perfect as far as I'm concerned; immersive yet informative, and just plain fun.

I'm so glad to hear that ! Keep doing what you are doing.

I guess the biggest issue for new players is still to have a hard time access some valuable informations, making them get informations from outside sources (guides, youtube video) which are just opinions and might change for the worst their experience of the game.

Have you used any of those ?

12 hours ago, dwqrf said:

I'm so glad to hear that ! Keep doing what you are doing.

I guess the biggest issue for new players is still to have a hard time access some valuable informations, making them get informations from outside sources (guides, youtube video) which are just opinions and might change for the worst their experience of the game.

Have you used any of those ?

Used plenty of online guides, but also been a casual viewer of the game for a few weeks before I started an account myself. I'm also in quite a big clan with a discord I've been active in.

I do think that in modern times, online resources are a core part of a game.
Warframe gives a lot more information readily to players than other games but there's also much unspoken about the game's mechanics and synergies.
And I think it's good for that information to be provided by veteran players. If there's nothing to figure out about a game -- nothing to optimise and practice -- it can become very stale.

• [DE]Taylor changed the title to Community Stream Schedule: Aug 26 - 31, 2024 [PRIME TIME CANCELLED]
On 2024-08-26 at 3:52 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

UPDATE: 

We unfortunately have to cancel our Prime Time stream on Thursday due to illness. The "error #404" is meme is too real this week. We'll be back next week with our usual shenanigans! 

Our weekend drops are occuring as planned, so please enjoy the two Creator streams!

Quoting for vis!

• Like 7

Schedule should be MUST HAVE for all of tham tracking all is not easy same goes for official WF T channel 

Not that it helps the players it also helps Warframe and DE itself ( people own phones and notifications are a thing not everybody are on Twitch itself all the time)

Take the time you all need to heal !
i really hope you get better soon you can also push back the prime time further
so you get some needed rest after, it's always tiring to be sick 😥

Edited by Angelleo

75 nightwave credits for the *next* nightwave, and rando decoration for the 1.5 hr mark, would be perfect for next week!

Just make sure to not accidentally give this nightwave's tokens instead 😹

On 2024-08-26 at 12:52 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

UPDATE: 

Awe, hope you all feel better soon!!

• Like 3