Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pack Leader mod for all companions

DeVaren

The Pack Leader mod is very useful when playing with mainly melee, because it makes the player's companion almost immortal, but even though the description of the mod says that this mod is suitable for a “companion,” it is only suitable for beasts, hounds and moas, but not for sentinels. It seems to me that we should be able to install this mod on any companion, not just beasts, hounds and moas. This will be especially useful for high-level missions, where sentinels cannot survive with their own health and shields

10 minutes ago, DeVaren said:

It seems to me that we should be able to install this mod on any companion, not just beasts, hounds and moas. 

Does the name pack leader not indicate some kinda of pack animals to you? Or at least something with legs.

Sentinels surviving may have been an issue before the companion rework, but currentlly they are simply back up immidiately after they got downed due to Momentous Bond+Primed Regen combo.

Edited by Zakkhar

Posted (edited)
12 минут назад, Zakkhar сказал:

Does the name pack leader not indicate some kinda of pack animals to you? Or at least something with legs.

Sentinels surviving may have been an issue before the companion rework, but currentlly they are simply back up immidiately after they got downed due to Momentous Bond+Primed Regen combo.

If someone uses a diriga as a primer for melee, should they just accept the fact that their sentinel is dead part of the time? And the name of the mod doesn’t really bother me, to be honest. In this case, why can the Animal Instinct mod be placed in a sentinel if it is not an animal?

Edited by DeVaren

30 minutes ago, DeVaren said:

The Pack Leader mod is very useful when playing with mainly melee, because it makes the player's companion almost immortal, but even though the description of the mod says that this mod is suitable for a “companion,” it is only suitable for beasts, hounds and moas, but not for sentinels. It seems to me that we should be able to install this mod on any companion, not just beasts, hounds and moas. This will be especially useful for high-level missions, where sentinels cannot survive with their own health and shields

Join the MOA clan, we have immortal Verglas Prime's. 

1 hour ago, DeVaren said:

In this case, why can the Animal Instinct mod be placed in a sentinel if it is not an animal?

Because it is Animal-like instinct. Humans can have animal-like traits, but that doesnt make them those particular animals.