The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Helmath doesn’t work

So I just unlocked the helmath thing in my orbiter, and wanted to use it to subsume a warframe to get rid of it. The problem however is that I can’t. The option literally doesn’t exist. Because of course it doesn’t. I get a list of abilities I haven’t unlocked, and I’ve looked all over the internet, and says that subsume is on that list…except it’s not. There is no button, anywhere, to subsume the a frame.

Edited by AnnoyedArkham

В 30.08.2024 в 05:34, AnnoyedArkham сказал:

So I just unlocked the helmath thing in my orbiter, and wanted to use it to subsume a warframe to get rid of it. The problem however is that I can’t. The option literally doesn’t exist. Because of course it doesn’t. I get a list of abilities I haven’t unlocked, and I’ve looked all over the internet, and says that subsume is on that list…except it’s not. There is no button, anywhere, to subsume the a frame.

First, it's Helminth, not Helmath, not even Helalgebra.

Second, to subsume a Warframe you need:

1. To craft "Helminth segment" obtained from Son on Deimos. Notice there are 4 Helminth segments in total, but you just need the basic one.
  2. To seat in the Helminth chair while having the Warframe you want to subsume equipped.
  3. To have the Helminth fed and full of resources.

After that, in the Helminth interface, on its left side, you need to find the skill of the Warframe you want to subsume (for example, if you're subsuming Rhino you need to find Roar skill, you can search either by "Roar" or "Rhino" to find it). After you found it and selected it you'll see the option to subsume your Warframe.

Keep in mind only non-prime Warframes can be subsumed.

Also, your Helminth must be ranked up to allow you to subsume more Warframes.

• Like 1