The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Lotus Mission Dialouge Model Bugged Post "The Second Dream"

I recently invited some friends to start playing and two of them recently finished "The Second Dream" quest. Afterwards both of them starting randomly seeing the following appearance for the Lotus during mission dialogue (spoilers for "The Sacrifice"):

Spoiler

bugged-lotus.png

When this occurs the model is completely static and does not animate. So far we haven't been able to determine what might be causing it to be broken like this. Progression wise they have completed "Apostasy Prologue" and despite the transmission appearance changing after you complete that quest, it still will sometimes appear in the bugged state.

The only item I can think of that might be the source of the issue is both of them completed "The Duviri Paradox" so they could have access to the circuit when it unlocked. If I am able to learn anything more I will update this thread but given the nature of the bug I wanted to report it as soon as possible on their behalf.

Edited by AncientAzem

Ahhh this should have gone in the general lotus eaters bug sub forum. If a moderator sees this can it be moved over there? I looked to see if I could delete the topic but couldn't find anywhere to do so. Apologies about this, tis my first time trying to report a bug like this and thought it needed to be here since it related to new players 😓

Edited by AncientAzem