The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Lephantis steel path unkillable

I wanted to test my plague star loadouts now that status has changed and Lephantis on steel path has become unkillable. I tried heat and slash, my previous corrosive builds, all high fire rate, high crit, with roar and he takes pretty much no damage at all. I could solo plague star in 8 minutes but Lephantis takes no damage. 

Similar enemies is SP Zealoid Prelate.This reminds me of a point unaccepted for other tenno: Infested got too much EHP from armor&scaling rework.

This won't influence Incarnon weapons much,these weapon kill enemy like tear a paper always.

But this is completely lacking in consideration for some weapons that barely deal enough damage, as well as some specific Boss,had a hard requirements for ttk.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1405293-infestation-and-some-boss-enemy-got-too-much-ehp-from-scaling-rework/#comment-13078178

il y a 33 minutes, Octocult a dit :

Anyone have tips for this or is it really that busted? I'm struggling to bad with this right now

As Lephantis has damage attenuation, you'd want to use High Multishot + Crit weapons, (so shotguns) with a base Slash and modded Corro + Heat

(hu.. that used to be the weakness... Maybe that changed ; if it didn't change, the pool of Slash + Crit shotguns was really limited, as in things like the Kohm family (primary/secondary) or Pyrana Prime.)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Octocult said:

Anyone have tips for this or is it really that busted? I'm struggling to bad with this right now

It is a bit busted, but you need pretty much the same thing as before just more of it. High damage in multiple instances (fire rate/multishot) Corrosive > Blast > Slash (damage, not status). Heat is neutral.

Titania Razorwing works just like before, it just takes a little longer. Any incarnon shotgun in pellet mode: Felarx, Strun, Boar (I do not think the weakpoints work as headshots though). Redeemer P heavy attack x12 Tennokai melts it (Prelate as well) - hitting the Scythe head is a little tricky though.

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 1