The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is anyone interested in straight riven for riven trades? Looking for off-meta stuff, have rivens for decent weapons.

I hate buying and selling rivens.  Market's too volatile.  I also don't want to transmute something like a rubico riven.  Also, I can never find anyone with rivens for some of the lesser used weapons.  So longshot, but I'm looking to do 1:1 trades.  Most of these rivens don't have good rolls.  They're something you'd want to roll yourself.  I'm expecting the same for the rivens I'm looking for.

I have:

Arca Plasmor: FR/infested damage/CC/-MS  0 rolls, Y polarity, MR13

Corinth: status dur/CD/-imp 23 rolls, Y polarity, MR12
Corinth: Slash/PT/+grineer damage/no neg  0 rolls, D Polarity, MR12

Rubico: cold/reload/elec/no neg 1 roll, D polarity, MR10

Rauta: tox/cc/no neg, 0 rolls, D polarity, MR10

I also have rivens for the plinx, hikou, akmagnus, boar, hind, no rolls.

Nothing too special, but they're solid weapons and it feels wrong to just transmute them.  I'm looking for rivens for the following weapons, any stats/rolls/pol/MR:

Exergis
Bubonico
Sporothrix
Steflos
Panthera
Zhuge

Stug
Sepulcrum
Embolist
Akarius
Afuris
Angstrum
Fusilai
Onos
Sicarus
Twin Vipers
Zymos

Bo
Nami Solo
Caustacyst
Ghoulsaw
Okina
Prova
Rumblejack
Argo & Vel
Syam

Hit me up here or in-game (TehChubbyDugan) if you're interested.

Edited by MrDugan
2 hours ago, MrDugan said:

Kohm: FR/slash/cold/no neg  0 rolls, Y polarity, MR10

Interested in trading that for any of these?

Rumblejack:  CritD / Initial Combo (unfortunately 29.4 when ranked up) / no neg.  0 rolls, D, unranked.

Steflos: Damage / Toxin / Crit / no negative.  0 rolls, D, unranked.   Weapon has multiplicative base damage with GunCO, so that affix is better than it appears.

Panthera:  CritC / Multi / no neg.  4 rolls, --, ranked.

52 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

Interested in trading that for any of these?

Rumblejack:  CritD / Initial Combo (unfortunately 29.4 when ranked up) / no neg.  0 rolls, D, unranked.

Steflos: Damage / Toxin / Crit / no negative.  0 rolls, D, unranked.   Weapon has multiplicative base damage with GunCO, so that affix is better than it appears.

Panthera:  CritC / Multi / no neg.  4 rolls, --, ranked.

I'll take that steflos riven in trade.  I sent you a message in-game.

3 hours ago, Traumtulpe said:

I wouldn't mind trading this away, but out of your rivens the only one I'd care for is the Plinx one, and it has 0.65 disposition... that doesn't seem like a good trade.

crJO2kK.png

Totally up to you.  I'd absolutely trade any one of mine for it, but if you're not into it, I'm not stressed about it.  If you (or anyone) wants a second riven for one of the less popular weapons like the hind or hikou, I'm fine with that as well, since all but like the plasmor and rubico will get transmuted eventually.  So if plinx plus something else minor sweetens the deal, I'm fine with that too.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2024-09-20 at 6:41 PM, ChemikalPrime said:

I will Trade my Panthera riven for your Hikou Riven. 

+112.7% Electricity 

+198% Damage

+ 0.5% Damage to Corpus

-51.2% Reload Speed 

7 rerolls

apologies, I have failed to update that list as I've gotten rivens.  I have a Panthera riven now.