Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Login Failed. Check Info"

LadyPlamya

Question

I stopped playing warframe for 2 years and decided to get back on it. Trying different password and decided to change it. After that this message keeps popping up been stuck here for 1hr, any tips to fix this?

8 answers to this question

Also it is entirely possible your accountt got deleted in the meantime. 

2 hours ago, Nimisha_Prime said:

Likely you're using the wrong email or password. I would make a support ticket, as only [DE] staff can help you recover an account.

That is gonna be mighty hard if she/he cant login. https://support.warframe.com/hc/en-us

Edited by Zakkhar

On 2024-09-03 at 2:26 AM, Zakkhar said:

Also it is entirely possible your accountt got deleted in the meantime. 

That is gonna be mighty hard if she/he cant login. https://support.warframe.com/hc/en-us

i have the same thing too, i can login and all that from website etc but when i try to login to play the game,it says the same thing like LadyPlamya

Edited by alban70

2 hours ago, alban70 said:

i can login and all that from website

Is it possible you are typing the password wrong? Try to type the password in text format (so you can see what is typed) and copy and paste into warframe.

10 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

Is it possible you are typing the password wrong? Try to type the password in text format (so you can see what is typed) and copy and paste into warframe.

still the same thing,password and email are correct 

10 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

just tried loging in to another account and it gives me the same thing,changed password for it and tried to login but it gives me "login failed. check your info."