The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

(Not a bug) Misunderstanding

I can kill some enemies, open some chests at the start of the mission, but then I can't kill enemies or loot stuff at all. No damage, all mods and other loot just flying around me. I don't have anything like that with other frames. I recently crafted Limbo Prime and started using this frame during The Lotus Eaters update. It is just unplayable.

1 минуту назад, totalbloodman сказал:

I can kill some enemies, open some chests at the start of the mission, but then I can't kill enemies or loot stuff at all. No damage, all mods and other loot just flying around me. I don't have anything like that with other frames. I recently crafted Limbo Prime and started using this frame during The Lotus Eaters update. It is just unplayable.

Please, before reporting a "bug" learn a little more about the things you're using: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Rift_Plane

11 минут назад, Tesla_Reloaded сказал:

Please, before reporting a "bug" learn a little more about the things you're using: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Rift_Plane

Understandable. I knew about his abilities, but I wasn't aware of dodging. And I dodge like 24/7 usually, so I was confused and thought he is completley broken. 🤡

• totalbloodman changed the title to (Not a bug) Misunderstanding

To be fair, I think Warframe has a serious problem in case of confusing stuff. They are not explained properly in the game. It's a "little" annoying to sit on wiki more than actually play the game. For the most part, I enjoy exploring frames and other content blindly, but things like this are inevitable. I actually thought it was a bug, not a feature.