The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to Harmony?

(PSN)ErydisTheLucario

Question

This weapon confuses me, and I'm having trouble thinking up a build. Videos I've seen didn't really help either, and they mostly want me to use Kullervo. Can I use this thing effectively in the hands of another warframe? What sort of build do I go for? Any help, as usual with this type of post, is appreciated.

3 answers to this question

40 minutes ago, (PSN)ErydisTheLucario said:

This weapon confuses me, and I'm having trouble thinking up a build. Videos I've seen didn't really help either, and they mostly want me to use Kullervo. Can I use this thing effectively in the hands of another warframe? What sort of build do I go for? Any help, as usual with this type of post, is appreciated.

The Harmony build I use works no different on any Warframe I play. It doesn't seem to care for [Furious Javelin], CD archon shards, Wrathful Advance, etc.

Really just add +dmg% (Pressure Point and not CO in my opinion), status duration, range, initial combo, melee elementalist, heavy attack damage. It doesn't seem to care for CC%. I'm not recalling with the 8th mod is in my setup, the other one being a riven with dmg/sd/range/-efficiency. [Melee Afflictions] is the arcane to use, no question.

You then just spam heavy attacks.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Agall said:

The Harmony build I use works no different on any Warframe I play. It doesn't seem to care for [Furious Javelin], CD archon shards, Wrathful Advance, etc.

Really just add +dmg% (Pressure Point and not CO in my opinion), status duration, range, initial combo, melee elementalist, heavy attack damage. It doesn't seem to care for CC%. I'm not recalling with the 8th mod is in my setup, the other one being a riven with dmg/sd/range/-efficiency. [Melee Afflictions] is the arcane to use, no question.

You then just spam heavy attacks.

Omg you were right. Thank you!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, (PSN)ErydisTheLucario said:

Omg you were right. Thank you!

I think the 8th mod was Amalgam Organ Shatter for the extra heavy attack speed. That or extra range with [Primed Reach] and [Spring-loaded Blade] might be better than a relatively insignificant increase in CD and wind up speed.