The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wuking Titron

CrownOfShadows

I've seen a few people already ask about this on here so you're not alone. I myself have seen a slamkong recently in a public relic mission and they kept up really well but I dont really have any grounds to complain there regardless because i was doing sunder titania.

I've seen a slamkong like, once, but perhaps I just haven't had the pleasure of seeing that many of them in games?

I don't exactly have any issues with them. They use cloud walker to remain invincible, kill with the slams and then rinse and repeat, but people already kill extremely fast anyway so I don't really see any particular problems with it personally? It's not like it's the most overpowered strat in the game?

2 hours ago, CrownOfShadows said:

we are going to fix this Wukong Titron problem, right?

What is the problem exactly? Is mission not completed? If you do not like other people playing effective KPM builds, do not play public. It is just FOTM. It will be gone sooner or later.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LuckyNecro said:

For me slamkong is the newest warfram conspiracy theory, i haven't seen a singel one ingame so far and i have often wukongs in my team.

They are somewhat popular on Asian servers, not so much in EU/America.

• Like 1