The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

FLagged as inactive in arbitration! (Lost 1 wave revard)

as the title says i did defence arbitration while playing nova with 3 randos and we did 20 waves and i lost 1 of the rewards due to being inactive ?  but the thing is i was never inactive i was constantly doing damage and using my skills and i wonder has anyone else had this problem?? also i dont know what reward i would have had so so i cant really check if it had a visual bug. (i lost the third reward) i hope to hear something soon. 

4 часа назад, Mad-God сказал:

as the title says i did defence arbitration while playing nova with 3 randos and we did 20 waves and i lost 1 of the rewards due to being inactive ?  but the thing is i was never inactive i was constantly doing damage and using my skills and i wonder has anyone else had this problem?? also i dont know what reward i would have had so so i cant really check if it had a visual bug. (i lost the third reward) i hope to hear something soon. 

Inactivity is triggered when you don't move for a minute or two. So pressing skill buttons isn't enough, you need to move around instead of standing in a spot.

• Like 1