The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Warframe on iPhone produces a blackscreen on startup, but I can hear the sound running

BigBadFlav

Hello,

I just set up an iphone 12 mini and wanted to try out Waframe on it, but the game goes into a blackscreen upon opening the app. 

I can briefly see the Warframe logo from inside the orbiter, before the screen goes black and I can hear the calming login music playing in the background.

The Iphone runs on iOS-Version 17.6.1 and I just downloaded the game from the app store. I have tried both relaunching and reinstalling the app and I also restarted the device, but so far nothing has worked. 

The iphone has had its display replaced by a non original display, which might have something to do with it. Video playback and diablo immortal are working without any issues though. 

Here is a link to a video on my youtube channel, showing the problem: 

Has anyone encountered an issue like this before?

On 2024-09-14 at 11:02 AM, Shanks005 said:

Will there be some kind of compensation? My Exp, Drop and Ressources boosters are running, can't complete the nightwave missions, can't complete mission for the corruption mod

Hi Shanks, if you write to support, they can reboost / top up any boosters you had, so long as they can confirm there were boosters running on your account during that window. 

Contacting Warframe support

• Visit Warframe Support support.warframe.com
  • Select “Submit a request” in the top right of the web page
  • Like 1