The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Official Tennotober 2024 Megathread!

Topic will be automatically locked at 03:59 AM

[DE]Ronnie

Tennotober emerges from the shadows once again! With Warframe-themed prompts for every day of October, we invite illustrators and Captura artists to participate in our version of the famous Inktober challenge. How will your spooky visions come to life?  [Click here for the Tennotober Captura thread] 

How to participate:

Submit one Warframe ink drawing a day for all of October based on the official 2024 Tennotober prompts found below. Only images shared to this thread will count as official Tennotober submissions. 

Share your spooky, inky illustrations with fellow Tenno in this thread! Whether you’re an experienced artist or you’re newer to drawing, please feel free to participate. Tennotober is a great way to improve your skills and participate in Warframe’s amazing fanart community.

Once you have posted in the megathread, please continue to edit your post to add more illustrations throughout the month instead of creating new comments. Mark each illustration as "spoiler" to separate each day!

For those that participate in this event consistently (at least 5 or more eligible drawings), keep an eye out for a very special Tennotober treat in your Warframe in-game inbox later in 2024! You may also see the Tennotober treat if you submit 5 Captura images and 3 drawings. 

Warframe Tennotober Guidelines:

• Illustrations must be drawn with ink. Black and white is encouraged for an extra challenge! Digital ink is allowed. Feel free to get fancy with hand drawings or just use a ballpoint pen - whatever is best for you!
  • Illustrations must be Warframe-related and appropriate for the community forums.
  • Submission must be your own original work.
  • We do not accept AI-generated images.
  • You cannot reserve spots in the official contest thread.
  • Submissions that do not follow these rules will be removed.
  • We have a hashtag! We encourage you to use hashtags #Tennotober and #Tennotober2024 on social media to share with fellow Tenno! We’ll be showcasing select work on our Streams and Social Media!

This month, Warframe is also participating in Quest to Conquer Cancer. To celebrate this, we encourage you to use pink ink in your art pieces during the week of the 6th in support of this incredible cause.

Alongside the daily prompts, we are challenging clans to create a QTCC-themed build or room in their Dojos for some additional prizes to their clan inventory. Check out this thread for more information.

This megathread will be open October 1st to November 1st. Happy Tennotober!

IMG_0041.png

• Like 9

Happy Tennotober everyone! I won't have the free time to do the whole month so I've just done some of the days I liked. I have used MS Paint unless stated otherwise.

1. Captain

Spoiler

7pRpvT7.png'

Oyabun, obviously.

Future Days

Spoiler

3. Fragments

Spoiler

Ikd51fA.png

So last year I got a 3D resin printer, and making a Warframe statuette was my first big project. But I am foolish. Surely hollowing out my print and saving a few pennies on resin will be a wise choice, yes? Well, turns out uncured resin off-gasses. And without a hole to offgas or empty from, hollow models tend to... explode. My poor Khora and Venari exploded and leaked a bunch of uncured resin goo. So with the theme for day 3 being Fragments, I figured it'd be a good excuse to finally fix my fragmented statuette. I cured and painted the resin gold, sort of a kintsugi thing where the liquid gold has spilled over the base, idk.

This doesn't have anything to do with Tennotober (unless paint counts), but I haven't had anywhere else to share this so this is as good a place as any :)

Before fixing:

dQ70L0c.png

Resin is horribly brittle and her tails kept snapping off. So I had to glue that back on, then cure all the resin goo, then try (and not do a good job of) filling in some of the gaps with modelling putty, then black paint, and finally gold paint and a clear coat.

After:

zpPZoJL.png

RgkC6m4.png

orQLOea.png

jYWMuUP.png

9. Anime

Spoiler

zprvzi4.png

Nige Jouzu no Warframe

I tried a pink version for QTCC but it just didn't look right.

Made using InkScape. Does that count as "digital ink"? 🤔

17. Wormhole

Spoiler

Ai5F9SR.png

21. Fibonacci

Spoiler

GTW7ibA.png

Don't ask, because I don't know.

Edited by PublikDomain
  • Like 2

Operator & Drifter’s Journey: The Road to 1999
I am creating both Captura and Art for this year of Tennotober, a total of 60+ entries.
To gain the full context of this story, be sure to check the Captura thread as well to see how the Operator and Drifter’s paths are linked.

Day 1: Captain

Spoiler

hhwzXZ7.jpeg
Being the captain piloting the Warframes, the Tenno gleefully cheers as he finds his next objective

• Like 4

Hello, Tenno!
Happy Tennotober 2024!

Day 1 - Captain

Spoiler

xj5inO.jpg

Edited by TheFailLife
  • Like 1

Happy Tennober! I've never done this before so I'll limit myself to just crappy little sticky note thumbnails. All entries are hidden below so as to save space in the thread:

Spoiler

Day 1: Captain 

Spoiler

MHoiOre.jpeg

Day 2: Gemini

Day 3: Fragments

Day 4: Alchemy

Day 5: Aura

Day 6: Bird 3

Day 7: Kalymos

Day 8: Atomicycle

Day 9: Anime

Day 10: Graffiti

Day 11: Onlyne

Day 12: Tome

Day 13: Subway

Day 14: Void

Day 15: Wedding

Day 16: Tagfer

Day 17: Wormhole

Day 18: Gruzzling

Day 19: Hollvania

Day 20: Stug

Day 21: Fibonacci

Day 22: Arcade

Day 23: Dice

Day 24: Shadows

Day 25: Ollie

Day 26: 1999

Day 27: Marionette

Day 28: Flip Phone

Day 29: Murmur

Day 30: Antimatter

Day 31: Concrete

Edited by Briggston
  • Like 3

Happy Tennotober.

Day 1 & 2: Captain - Gemini

Révélation

GYyb2AzWkAEyDs-.jpg?name=orig

Day 3 & 4: Fragments - Alchemy

Day 5: Aura 

Day 6: Bird 3

Day 7: Kalymos

Day 8: Atomicycle

Day 9: Anime

Day 10: Graffiti

Day 11: Onlyne

Day 12: Tome

Day 13: Subway

Day 14: Void

Day 15: Wedding

Day 16: Clock

Day 17: Wormhole

Day 18: Gruzzling

Day 19: Hollvania

Day 20: Stug

Day 21: Fibonacci

Day 22: Arcade

Day 23: Dice

Day 24: Shadows

Day 25: Ollie

Day 26: 1999

Day 27: Marionette

Day 28: Flip Phone

Day 29: Murmur

Day 30: Antimatter

Day 31: Concrete

Edited by CalamityDeath
  • Like 3

Hi, everyone! It's first Tennotober for me and I a bit nervous, but also excited!

Day 1 - Captain

Спойлер

Warframe0737.jpg?ex=66fd133f&is=66fbc1bf

And I already messed up and sent everything to the wrong thread

Edited by Anarrime