The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Elite Deep Archimedea Mirror Defense receiving incorrect 5,351 points of healing via glyphs, instead of the intended Hotfix 35.5.7 changes '3,500 Health plus 15% of the Defense target’s Max Health'

• TYPE: In-Game (Mirror Defense - specifically Elite Deep Archimedea (EDA))
  • DESCRIPTION: Playing Elite Deep Archimedea Solo. Collected 50 Vosphene Glyphs and didn't receive the correct amount of healing applied to the defense target (it only applied 5,351 points of healing to the defense target, which is only about half of what it really should be receiving). The defense target starts off with 47,951 points of health and should receive 10,693 (rounded-up) healing points after collecting the glyphs. 3,500 + (47,951 * 0.15) = 10,692.65 (10,693 rounded up). In update Hotfix 35.5.7 (2024-04-17) there was an update made to address EDA Mirror Defense, but applies to all mirror defense nodes: 

Hotfix 35.5.7 (2024-04-17):

• Changed the amount that Citrine’s Remnants (Tyana Pass) and Vosphene Glyphs (Munio) heal their respective Mirror Defense target.
      • Before: Collecting the required amount of the aforementioned pickups would restore 5,000 Health.
      • Now: Collecting enough pickups will restore 3,500 Health plus 15% of the Defense target’s Max Health, ensuring the pickups scale better as levels increase while still maintaining a level of difficulty.
  • VISUAL: I have attached 3 important screenshots with proof to show that I only received 5,351 points of healing to the defense target instead of the intended 10,693 points of healing (via Hotfix 35.5.7 changes). 
    • Screenshot 01:  Fq7enbo.png
    • Screenshot 02: 2ivbOGL.png
    • Screenshot 03:  2xjkk1h.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Play EDA Mirror Defense
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have received 3,500 + (47,951 * 0.15) = 10,692.65 (or 10,693 rounded up) healing points on my defense target in mirror defense after collecting the glyphs 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I instead received, only 5,351 points of healing to the defense target which is incorrect. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% reproduction rate. I run EDA every single week and have confirmed that my previous EDA runs that had Mirror Defense, also had this incorrect amount of healing bug. 
  • OTHER NOTES: I'm guessing a recent update might have broken Hotfix 35.5.7 changes to Mirror Defense since mirror defense only recently started re-appearing in EDA. After checking over my all my recent EDA solo runs that contain Mirror Defense, starting from the week of 2024-07-22, I can confirm that week of EDA, plus every EDA that contained mirror defense following it (so 4 EDA weeks total) were giving the incorrect healing amounts via the glyphs.  
Edited by BlindStalker
  • Like 3