The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disable Savegoth Passive

Rawbeard

Question

is there any way to disable Savegoth's passive? as is he essentially does not have a revive as the controls on the death shadow are just... if I wanted to be stuck in walls and corners until the timer on his dash animation runs out, I would... actually question my choices of what counts as entertainment. 

alternatively is there anything that would affect the stupid movement so one has a chance to actually hit something? ability duration? range? can't find information on that. I assume the timer is affected by bleed out mods, but that feels super wasteful to mod for. 

• Like 2

2 answers to this question

To @Rawbeard,

PASSIVE : Since 2014 when you start playing, did you ever see any passive being disable ? NOPE 🤣

MOVEMENT : Since 2014, did you ever see anything affecting movement ? YES, Sprint speed, Parkour Velocity n' there is "INPUT SPEED" ie your fingers... 😆

INFORMATION : euh ... wikia since 2014 🤪

BLEED OUT : did you ever play Sevagoth ? because your Savegoth seems to be an awfull thing, maybe you should change games and play Warframe ?

Wikia/Warframe/SEVAGOTH/Tombstone : Sevagoth's Shadow summoned by the passive is still vulnerable to damage and status effects except for  Knockdown. It utilizes its equipped Mods and Arcanes, but cannot cast its other abilities. Beware, should the Shadow die, Sevagoth will also truly die, but only in Solo mode. In Co-op, his Shadow simply vanishes, and his tombstone will remain for the rest of his bleedout timer, still available to be revived by his allies.

@Rawbeard : " I would... actually question my choices of what counts as entertainment. " <-- this word trigger me ^^

@RLanzinger : to me, answering in forum IS. Thanks you very much, have a good Week-end and GL with your Savegoth 😇