The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Disometric Guard Missing HUD Icon + Shadow's Claws not using Naramon's Combo Decay Passive

Spartan117am

When using Qorvex's 3rd ability, Disometric Guard, the number of active charges is represented on the ability icon and the visual effects around your warframe, but they are not shown in the HUD alongside any other buffs/debuffs, despite similar charge based abilities (such as Mesmer Skin) doing so.

Separately, From all of the testing I have done, it does not seem as though Sevagoth's Shadow, or more specifically Shadow's Claws, are making use of the Focus school passive Power Strike(?) from the Naramon school, which should be causing the Combo Counter to decay at a set rate, instead the claws seem to lose all combo instantly the moment the combo meter runs down regardless of what focus school is selected.

I am playing on PC, specifically a laptop, and have tested the Qorvex bug on PS4, where it was also present. I have not tested the Sevagoth bug on any other platform, and as far as I have been able to tell, it is consistent and recurring.