The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MOB The Lotus Eaters: Hotfix #8

[DE]CoreyOnline

We’ve deployed an iOS update that addresses two common crashes, provides clearer visuals when using the 30Hz framerate option, and improves UI with mobile usability in mind!

While we are calling this a hotfix, it is actually a small CERT update (learn more about what that means here). Depending on your Automatic App Update preferences, you may need to manually update the app.

Fixes

• Fixed an issue where players with device language settings set to German would get stuck on a black screen upon launch.
  • Fixed a crash occurring on devices running iOS 15 that occurred immediately after tapping “Play” in the launcher.
    • We believe this update universally addresses the iOS 15 launcher crash, but if you are still crashing at launch, please let us know! Here is how to get in touch and report an issue.
  • Fixed the Heavy Melee Attack button causing two attacks when the button was only tapped once.
  • Fixed the Primary Fire button not appearing while riding Kaithe if auto fire is enabled (touch controls only).
  • Fixed an issue in The Lotus Eaters Quest where approaching the Lotus while auto running caused the Drifter to keep moving during the Cinematic.
  • Fixed an issue where selected Mods would begin moving around the screen during the Mod Fusion process.
  • Fixed an issue where swapping Control types (i.e. controller vs touch screen) while in the Mod menu would still show the previously in-use control icons.
  • Fixed being able to select “Remove Mod” when no Mod is selected.
    • Also fixed the “Remove Mod” not functioning when a Mod is selected.
  • Fixed the Drifter lock-on functionality not behaving as expected when the player has the “Reload with Context Action Input” setting disabled.
  • Fixed the “Contextual Action” button not appearing for Drifter when the “Prefer Default HUD as Drifter” setting is enabled.

Changes

• Minor graphical improvements to players using 30Hz framerate option with no performance cost! Expect slightly clearer visuals (less blur) on 30Hz.
  • Reduced the speed of the Grineer Hacking Puzzles during the Awakening & Vor’s Prize Quests to assist new players.
  • Auto-fire now recognizes the sphere targets in the Mastery Rank Tests 6, 8, and 11.
  • Increased the size of the Color Palettes in the Warframe & Weapon customization screens. This change was made with touch controls and smaller screens in mind.
  • Slightly increased font size in menus & UI throughout the game to improve readability with smaller screens in mind. Improvements to scrolling smoothness in menus & UI throughout the game.
  • Added a low memory warning pop-up for players attempting to launch The New War Quest using devices with 3GB of RAM or less.
    • While we continue to work on optimizing Open Landscapes, we have placed this warning before players commit to the quest. A similar low memory warning is present when low-end devices attempt to access Cambion Drift , Orb Vallis, and Duviri.

EDIT: Apologies, Tenno! The Increased size of the Color Palettes in the Warframe & Weapon customization screens are not implemented on the live build quite yet. This is coming in a forthcoming update, and we regret the error. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

We’ve deployed an iOS update that addresses two common crashes, provides clearer visuals when using the 30Hz framerate option, and improves UI with mobile usability in mind!

Sounds good.

Update aside, may I know the earliest time I can have my Sister get removed?
I meant, I got an “okay” one and half a month ago (still unable to finish Sister Assasination node due to crashing).

As Lich didn’t suffer from this problem, I’d like to be able to hunt for liches instead. Please… (can dm ticket number if necessary)

36 minutes ago, drakefrostex said:

Update aside, may I know the earliest time I can have my Sister get removed?
I meant, I got an “okay” one and half a month ago (still unable to finish Sister Assasination node due to crashing).

Hi there! Did you get in touch with support? I'm not a part of that team and can't remove a Sister of Parvos from your account. If you did talk to support and they told you they could help, but things have paused, let me know. If you share your ticket number I can try to investigate. 

Getting in touch with Warframe support 

• Visit Warframe Support support.warframe.com
  • Select “Submit a request” in the top right of the web page
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

If you did talk to support and they told you they could help, but things have paused, let me know. If you share your ticket number I can try to investigate.

Ticket Number 3549808.
In detail

• Submitted on July 30th
  • On August 1st (or July 31st in other zones, given the time) [DE]Alexander replied, offering to remove the sister
  • In the same day, I replied, agreeing the removal
  • No more response from support, and the Sister is still there.

-update-

Got the Sister reset and (finally) beatable.

Edited by drakefrostex
  • Like 1

Hello, mobile player here 👋 Wanted to leave a few bug reports on the run.

I don’t know for what reason you have added a feature that lets us pick up an error log when we tap on top side of the screen but that’s gotten super annoying over the last few days… If any bug needs to be reported, we could just do it from account category in settings, right?

You’ve tried fixing opening linked items on mobile but chat got worse. I assume you’ve made every UI and buttons bigger because it affected navi as well, which looks odd.

Doubletapping on exit button when leaving a crewship / objective in proxima missions causes a permanent black screen (unless you do something magical and get it fixed), which you’re still able to fly around -even type if you’ve memorized the UI or whatever you want to do. 

Auto-fire’s mechanics is kind of slow or -different I’d say? on various weapons, I’ll give Hek and Ignis Wraith as examples.

When decorating Orbiter… You get absolutely jailed, being unable to do ANY action. 

There’s probably still a few more bugs that I forgot out there on mobile. I’ll reply on the latest MOB hotfix later if I find / remember any more. 

19 minutes ago, liskurn said:

Hello, mobile player here 👋 Wanted to leave a few bug reports on the run.

I don’t know for what reason you have added a feature that lets us pick up an error log when we tap on top side of the screen but that’s gotten super annoying over the last few days… If any bug needs to be reported, we could just do it from account category in settings, right?

You’ve tried fixing opening linked items on mobile but chat got worse. I assume you’ve made every UI and buttons bigger because it affected navi as well, which looks odd.

Doubletapping on exit button when leaving a crewship / objective in proxima missions causes a permanent black screen (unless you do something magical and get it fixed), which you’re still able to fly around -even type if you’ve memorized the UI or whatever you want to do. 

Auto-fire’s mechanics is kind of slow or -different I’d say? on various weapons, I’ll give Hek and Ignis Wraith as examples.

When decorating Orbiter… You get absolutely jailed, being unable to do ANY action. 

There’s probably still a few more bugs that I forgot out there on mobile. I’ll reply on the latest MOB hotfix later if I find / remember any more. 

This would probably be better posted on the mobile bug report subforum.

Be sure to list details on how to replicate (steps), log reports, and other details (such as device model) if applicable.

23 hours ago, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

Auto-fire now recognizes the sphere targets in the Mastery Rank Tests 6, 8, and 11.

Hmm, probably this is the main cause.

Auto-fire now recognizes the Grineer Railjack Destructible (a desirable improvement). Cons (err, I meant, not sure if it’s intended), on Semi weapon, the speed is the same as manual firing (faster than Autofire targetting enemies).

Hey, DE certain augment mods like surging blades for Yareli's aqua blade don't work as intended. The secondary effect of throwing the blade doesn't work, you can't recast it. The damage accumulation aspect still works fine. Also since we can't aim glide melee attack exodia Contagion is completely useless.

23 hours ago, TheWalkr said:

DE certain augment mods like surging blades for Yareli's aqua blade don't work as intended. The secondary effect of throwing the blade doesn't work, you can't recast it.

This is a known issue that we have logged and will address as soon as we are able! The same is true for Exodia Contagion. Thank you Tenno~ 

• Like 2