The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe market and in game trade chat not linked

(XBOX)TandemBullet564

Question

My Warframe website forums glyph is not same as my main account glyph. I’ve tried logging out and relogging, still nothing has changed. 
I also somehow cannot use Warframe market Chat, since it doesn’t show up in my in-game Chat. 

ive re verified my account, tried everything.

can anybody help?

or is anybody else also facing similar issues?

6 answers to this question

3 часа назад, (XBOX)TandemBullet564 сказал:

also somehow cannot use Warframe market Chat, since it doesn’t show up in my in-game Chat. 

Warframe market is a third-party product. It's not made by DE and not supported by DE. So of course there's no "warframe market" chat within the game.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, (XBOX)TandemBullet564 said:

I also somehow cannot use Warframe market Chat, since it doesn’t show up in my in-game Chat. 

You use it by clicking the button with a whisper text, which copies it and you paste it in game. I am pretty sure all that information is written on the actual site you are attempting to use.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

You use it by clicking the button with a whisper text, which copies it and you paste it in game. I am pretty sure all that information is written on the actual site you are attempting to use.

But I’m using the site on me phone and I am having a hard time finding how to copy here and link on me xbox Warframe in game trade chat. 

If selling: get on warframe market, login, make sure market name matches in game name, turn on message in game only(they won’t listen)

if buying: search the item you want observe their IGN, get on warframe, type /w ignhere hey saw you had ____ for ____pl, is it still available.

its not hard