The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'll Take Option B, FTW, Please?

(XBOX)RaeOvSunshyn

Yeah if there was a re-roll button, I would press it so hard. However, even though its quite annoying on my main account, its good news on my new one. The lower your MR is, the shorter time you get for resources boosters etc (which all in itself is super weird, it should be the other way around as high level characters have nothing to grind for) so Im actually relieved that I can login to the game without triggering a daily booster reward that I wont have any chance to use because I literally just logged in to check whats new that day and not to actually play for hours.

Edited by MaxTunnerX

Genuine question, did they remove market discounts?

I haven't seen one since switching to PC, as soon as it became available.
If they did, it would be really nice to have market discounts again.
Especially since, I'm broke and can get platinum in the game. 
I have gotten probably a dozen of the plat discounts and not one market one. I simply don't use them, if I do get plat, I typically get it with a bundle.

So as this post states I get nothing, where if I had gotten a booster it would've lasted like 28 hours.

15 minutes ago, (XBOX)elementXGHILLIE said:

Genuine question, did they remove market discounts?

I think so.  I've seen many other complaints from people who've switched to PC that the login market discounts are gone. On PC they've always been plat only.  (Or at least seven years, as long as I've been playing.)

I, on PC, have once posted about "selling" 75% (and other%) discounts so you get e.g. some plat from other person purchase. Sadly I still get those but I don't use them (just claim & move one) because the prices are ridiculous, even with 75% off.