The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help needed

iBeSleep

I recently traded 110 platinum for a voidrig set but they parts were broken. I didnt realize that they were supposed to be built oops. I traded with the person yesterday but idk the name. I was trying to negotiate on Maroo today and explained this to someone and he said to get a moderator to help me from the forums. So if anyone can help, please do 

thank you

It's not really a moderator from the forums you need (as they are just moderating the forums, you know) ; but some help from the Support.

You may find the Support webpage to ask there ; https://support.warframe.com/hc/en-us

But truth to to be told, I don't think they can do anything about it. Someone offered you a trade, and you accepted it. Maybe he did a mistake about it, maybe he didn't and just considered you wanted to buy those for this price. Of course, broken pieces go for 5PL/ea, while built go for 25 PL/ea.

I know it sucks. But people are people. In any economy, there are sharks, and maybe you just got unlucky meeting one. It's an important lesson to learn though : Make sure you are buying the right thing at the right price, always check twice. If you aren't sure, ask around, check the wiki, or the Warframe Market (third party website).

If you want some help to right this wrong, feel free to contact me in game at the same name-tag.

Good Luck Tenno.

Edited by dwqrf
3 hours ago, iBeSleep said:

I recently traded 110 platinum for a voidrig set but they parts were broken. I didnt realize that they were supposed to be built oops. I traded with the person yesterday but idk the name. I was trying to negotiate on Maroo today and explained this to someone and he said to get a moderator to help me from the forums. So if anyone can help, please do 

thank you

Thats terrible, some crappy people out there, .. send me a ingame message I'll give you a set