The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Foundry option to hide owned items

HobbesToo

You think it is going to solve something, but it wont. It will vanish all forma, cyphers, pizzas, exilus mods, keys, minerals etc. In geneal it will vanish everything. For me it would probably leave nothing. I already got that option, it is called exiting the foundry.

Edited by Zakkhar

On 2024-09-25 at 6:24 AM, Zakkhar said:

You think it is going to solve something, but it wont. It will vanish all forma, cyphers, pizzas, exilus mods, keys, minerals etc. In geneal it will vanish everything. For me it would probably leave nothing. I already got that option, it is called exiting the foundry.

It would actually solve the simple problem of looking into one category, like primary, secondary, melee, etc... and remove the items I already crafted, leaving only the ones I still need to make or find a prime part for, etc...

Edited by HobbesToo
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, HobbesToo said:

and remove the items I already crafted, leaving only the ones I still need to make or find a prime part for, etc...

Takes 5 seconds. 

To check what you crafted: ESC/Inventory (there are categories)

To check what you can craft: Search in Ready to craft

You should have plan (get a piece of paper and note which parts you got, when you get them), not just mindlessly play whack-a-mole with popups and check boxes like in most modern games.