The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone actually likes EDA ?

__Izozel__

EDA is a fun challenge, it forces me to use weapons/frames i have not used in a long time or have never properly used. This means i get the chance to identify the weapons i have not yet built out, without having to rely on playing warehousesimulator for an hour before doing anything.

That being said I think its fun, I finally can get caught out for making a mistake again and not bulldoze my way out by relying on a mechanic/option i built into the kit I'm using.

Il y a 7 heures, ominumi a dit :

EDA is a Masochist Mode. Do you like suffering? Do you want punishment? Do you enjoying failing? Otherwise go back to Netracell.

That's called 'Challenging'.

• Like 1

I love EDA. In fact, I genuinely hope they add a hard version of EDA at some point. EDA has rewarded my time spent in game by offering even a flavor of challenge. All of my frames are set up, and you have an entire week to set up whatever you don't have ready as well. And if you don't know what a frame can do, or you stick to playing casually, that's fine. Not every mode has to be for every player.

And finally I have something for me.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, __Izozel__ said:

Also , thats me 'shouting' at you ? What are you talking about ... really now , whos shouting at you love ?

Oh dear, you said that English wasn't your first language, but wow... if you're this bad at reading it, you might want to stick to your first language and try giving Feedback there.

It’s pretty lame. If they wanted to challenge us, they need to have individually-tailored missions, designed for whatever most-powerful loadout we can make.

It’s not like they don’t have access to Youtube and can’t see the popular ways to build; just design different missions specifically to counter those specific ways to build, and then force us into using those builds so that we can’t just bring a different build that’s not countered