Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Edit: This was posted in the wrong section.

P._I._Staker

19 часов назад, P._I._Staker сказал:

Please I really really miss aspects of the old movement.

Give me four extra keybinds so I can pitch up and down, and roll left and right, like in railjack

make my open world flight fun again

First, what you're talking about isn't a bug. Please, pay more attention to where you create a topic.

Second, have you really played with this experimental archwing fly mode? It was extremely dizzying and disorienting. And without a proper 3D map it was a pure hell to target enemies and navigate levels.

1 hour ago, P._I._Staker said:

Why not? How would this affect you? It's meant to be additive, not as a replacement.

Because the "old movement" completely lacked control and fluidity. Mainly because there was massive momentum in everything you did, making it feel extremely clunky and giving you no ability to hard-stop.

I also don't see any merit in being upside-down, sideways, barrel rolling, etc.... It adds noting to my gameplay and is just extra frill (like mantling and wall attacks in the parkour system), it's more of a disadvantage than anything else.

Say all we bring back is "barrel rolling". What merit is there in being upside-down besides your own subjective enjoyment?

Posted (edited)
On 2024-10-01 at 12:33 AM, KitMeHarder said:

Because the "old movement" completely lacked control and fluidity. Mainly because there was massive momentum in everything you did, making it feel extremely clunky and giving you no ability to hard-stop.

I also don't see any merit in being upside-down, sideways, barrel rolling, etc.... It adds noting to my gameplay and is just extra frill (like mantling and wall attacks in the parkour system), it's more of a disadvantage than anything else.

Say all we bring back is "barrel rolling". What merit is there in being upside-down besides your own subjective enjoyment?

I'm not looking for an exact copy of the old movement, more just re-adding more axis. Railjack has the movement axis I'm looking for and it's not that clunky movement-wise... unfortunately gameplay-wise it's bogged down by non-railjack sections when I want to farm things. Feels like more than 75% of the time is me leaving railjack to play sabotage.

Edited by P._I._Staker

On 2024-09-30 at 10:50 PM, Tesla_Reloaded said:

First, what you're talking about isn't a bug. Please, pay more attention to where you create a topic.

Second, have you really played with this experimental archwing fly mode? It was extremely dizzying and disorienting. And without a proper 3D map it was a pure hell to target enemies and navigate levels.

And I just realized it's in the wrong spot. Wasn't intentional. Thanks for the heads up.

I don't recall having a lot of trouble with it, but then again I play a lot of plane games so rolling/pitching is normal to me. If there was screenshake in there that I forgot existed, then I would agree with the dizzy statement. Otherwise not really.

• P._I._Staker changed the title to Edit: This was posted in the wrong section.