Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Concept - Clan Syndana's

LegendForce4Life

My idea is to make syndana's more personal for each clan.

The leaders of the clan can customize the colors and the clan emblem is automatic on the syndana.

If your clan go a rank up the syndana gonna have a nicer and different look, example: the storm clan syndana has a nicer look as the ghost clan syndana.

If the leader change the colors or if your clan promote the look of your clan syndana.

With this clan syndana everybody can see that you are a member of a specific clan

My idea is that you can buy the clan syndana with platinum

A "Moon" clan shouldn't look nicer then a "Ghost Clan" some people dont like large groups and shouldn't get a crappier syndana just for such reasons. Parhaps clan leaders can simple pick from a selection of styles or something...

thanks for the tip maybe its an idea that clans can research different styles in the clan dojo

No

What great and in depth feedback! Why don't you like it? Personally, I like it, mostly because it allows players to show off their clan easier (I assume the clan emblem would be bigger than it is on the arm)

edit: the only thing I disagree with it bigger clans getting cooler syndanas, either the warlord should be able to choose, or have a few different ones all available to the clan members.

Edited by KvotheTheArcane1

thanks for the tip maybe its an idea that clans can research different styles in the clan dojo

Clan research sounds cool! there can be an Infested/fleshy cape, a Corpus style shoulder cape (tell me that wouldn't be awesome xD), and a Greneer.... something...  all of which made with clan tags on them of course! F*** that would be incredible xD I'd kill for a shoulder cape with my clan logo on it :E