The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion for Idle Animations; Noble / Agile Automatically Swap Based On Game State

Xycelium

Basically, if you are in your Orbiter / Drifter Camp, in Relays or Open World settlements and whatnot, your character will automatically use their chosen Noble animation that you have picked; but once entering a Mission, equipping Weapons, and generally within Combat, your character will now have transitioned into an Agile stance, and begin using the alternate set of idle animations.

To put it simple; Agile with Weapons, Noble with none. For some reason that sounds quite poetic.

Do not want. I don't actually like most of the agile stances and that's why I choose noble. They just look silly to me most of the time. I can't stress enough how much I would dislike being forced to use agile stances in mission.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Drasiel said:

Do not want. I don't actually like most of the agile stances and that's why I choose noble. They just look silly to me most of the time. I can't stress enough how much I would dislike being forced to use agile stances in mission.

^^^

How would this make more sense than the current status quo of just being able to pick the one you want in the menu?