The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Aya More Farmable

Joezone619

Right now Aya can only really be farmed for from free roams, and the void, the ladder being so awful it might as well be removed. Lets make aya more farmable , for this i had 2 main ideas.
-Narmer bounties. (not sure why it wasn't added already)
-30% chance from fissures, as mission reward not rotation. (similar to requiem relics on kuva siphons)

As a bonus idea, since aya relates to ayatan statues and stars, maybe give us the option to disolve a fully socketed ayatan statue for 1 aya, or a chance for 1 aya? Farming from the normal free roam bounties is ok, but that gets really boring really fast.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Joezone619 said:

Right now Aya can only really be farmed for from free roams, and the void, the ladder being so awful it might as well be removed.

Hepit and ukko are pretty good.

19 minutes ago, Joezone619 said:

-Narmer bounties. (not sure why it wasn't added already)

The narmer bounties' drop tables are already fairly questionable with only certain Caliban parts being available each time plus the narmer isoplasts and endo.

After you have caliban, the weapons, and the mods, the only reason to continue farming these bounties are narmer isoplasts, which can be exchanged for standing at a decent rate.

I believe if aya were added to these people would ignore it and continue farming the other ones which give aya in addition to cryotic, orokin cells, and more generally applicable things. I would be ok with it replacing some of the endo but simply adding it with the other drops would be a bad idea.

42 minutes ago, Joezone619 said:

-30% chance from fissures, as mission reward not rotation. (similar to requiem relics on kuva siphons)

I like this idea

Several issue for this.

1. The only content requiring Aya (AFAIK, so far) is Prime Resurgence, which is also the other source for cash (either Regal Aya, or Platinum, which in indirect way, can be used to buy things bought by Aya).
  2. Removing Aya from the Void’s reward is way more awful, as newbies will have much more difficulty in getting Aya (despite low drop rate, Void mission can double as Aya source.

tl,dr. It’s already in good position (for me).

• Like 1

Adding more aya sources would also call for more corresponding ways to use it. We have seen some of that recently with the re-released items at varzia, but I don't think that is going to be a regular thing considering how old many of those items are.