The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Thank You post for the upcoming reworks/update

TNDA_VICE

I'd taken a bit of a break from WarFrame for a bit to play other games but I wanted to make this post to give credit where it's due.

A big thanks for including these reworks and QoL changes in the coming update.  I know sometimes working on older frames and content isn't always as interesting or profitable as new content but it means a lot to me.  You guys are always finding ways to bring me back to the game and are reigniting my passion for it.  I remember how much of a game changer Oberon's or Saryn's first reworks were when they released.  Wednesday can't come soon enough to try out the changes for Caliban he so desperately needed.  They look fantastic!  I wasn't even expecting a Nova rework but after reading the changes it made me realize just how much she needed it as well.  My hope is that perhaps Chroma, Valkyr or a few of the original eight frames such as Trinity or Ash will be looked at next.  All these things I think will greatly help players retention.  Keeping old players around while new players aren't hit with as confusing of a content wall they faced before.

Keep up the great work everyone!

Thanks!

Cheers

• Like 1