Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Specific "Storm" Palette Color is strangely Red?

I *just* logged in after updating and optimizing my download cache, and I've noticed that a specific color that I use from the Storm palette looks extremely red. It didn't seem to be the case in Iron Wake, but in the Sanctum, in the Orbiter and in the Drifter Camp, it was very noticeable and strange looking. Here are some examples. I have to assume it's related to some of the new GI lighting changes, because it looked fine right before the update! And so far, it seems like it happens with somewhat dark, pale-ish colors. I'll be using the one that's just a little brighter until I see this fixed!

Orbiter, Color Comparison

Warframe.x64_m6hlEvvi4j.png?ex=66feba8b&

Warframe.x64_iasQgGMldL.png?ex=66feba8d&

Drifter Camp

Warframe.x64_KeErAv8gzT.png?ex=66feb98a&

Iron Wake

Warframe.x64_xf2qfGxI1M.png?ex=66feb98d&

Sanctum, Attachment Color Comparison

Warframe.x64_4q3FCEIsnY.png?ex=66feb993&

Warframe.x64_yt8JZ0ihwc.png?ex=66feb995&

Sanctum, Syandana Color Comparison

Warframe.x64_TGqYxdvEyH.png?ex=66feb998&

Warframe.x64_PqYvqhdGgY.png?ex=66feb99a&

Edited by Tenrys

I just want to add that the new lighting seems to have made blanket changes to how some channels on some things respond to colours, the sentient sentinel skin looks deepfried and the syandana and gun of nyx deluxe seem to be colouring the metallics entirely differently from how the main frame does. This makes fashion really hard as you can't really match the colours anymore.

edit: at least on nyx deluxe this only occurs when setting a custom colour, the default colours still match, just selected ones seem to have abnormally high saturation.

Edited by Alaena.
better wording and additional clarification
  • Like 1