Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Conclave console hidden for new players: Why?

The new update removes the conclave console from new accounts. Yes, they could place it afterwards, but will they? New players have no decoration at that corner anyway, so leaving it in there would present no problem anyway. This change simply kills off any new players from trying out conclave and does not bring any actual benefit to new players.

I believe the change to make the conclave console movable is acceptable, as most player do not actually play conclave or need the console at all. But by relocating the console to a common decoration spot and hiding it for new players, it is encouraging existing players to never try conclave (by removing the console to make space for deco) and discouraging new players from discovering conclave even exists.

I suggest keeping the conclave console in its old spot, which worked fine for years now, and making a new way to access the 1999 demo. New content, especially when it is just a demo, should not shove old content out of their existing spot.

While I understand and appreciate the reasoning behind this change, it is very discouraging to see that a game mode that is already not very popular get another hit to its population. We cant solo a conclave match.

Thank you.

• Like 2