Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Sevagoth Bug Analog (Some Severe)

Here to report an analog of some Sevagoth bugs that have flown under the radar, with some starting since Sevagoth Prime's release (especially since all but one are in regards to his model): 

Gameplay:
- Set Mods equipped on Exalted Shadow & Shadow Claws don't provide Mod Set equip progression for any and all set mods of the same type in the entire loadout
- Exalted Shadow & Shadow's Claws don't receive effects from Set Mod bonuses when any Set Mods are equipped on them
- Crit Chance from the 'Shadow Haze' Augment is not affecting AoEs from Weapons (Started since Jade Shadows update)
- Kills with the Shadow's Claws not proccing Primary/Secondary Dexterity, or stacking it if it's already active 
- Shadow's Claws don't receive the passive Combo Duration bonus from Primary/Secondary Dexterity (There's a couple others in the linked post including some Warframe Arcanes not proccing, 1 Arcane I know the Shadow can't proc is Arcane Arachne)
- The Shadow uses Sevagoth's Armor Value for damage calculations instead of his own, causing him to be significantly more squishy than he's supposed to be (started with his Prime Release)
- Several Companion precepts don't work with the Exalted Shadow

Animation:
- Many longer Syandanas clip through Sevagoth Prime's model anytime he's not standing up completely straight
- The lining that goes down the middle of his chest to his groin area sinks into his skin in 1/3 of all the animation sets, and is actually visible when previewing Sevagoth Prime 
- The tassels on his right shoulders stretch in some animations, including but not limited to, bullet jumping & flying around in archwing (don't eat the Sevaghetti)
- When using the Ezriel Helmet, the Glaukus helm will appear on his Tombstone instead
(There's another animation one I'm forgetting, it was under Lotus Eaters Feedback because it had a little bit of Feedback in the post too, and it was called "Some Feedback On Sevagoth Prime From A Long Time Sevagoth Player" by @Beryliberries)

Since I lost access to the thread that reported these, I also don't have the threads that were linked to these. If anyone has the links to these bugs that are acessable please provide them below, ty!
Edit: Found some of the links!

Video showcasing the mod set progression:

Edited by (XBOX)Lightningclaw11

34 minutes ago, Beryliberries said:

Yeah I can't view it anymore, that's a shame. Thank you for making this post! Even though we cannot view it, I will try and link it here anyways.
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1412406-some-feedback-on-sevagoth-prime-from-a-long-time-sevagoth-player/

You're welcome! I'm hoping really badly that DE sees this, they can literally just reply with "E" instead of a serious reply and I will be happy knowing that this was atleast seen. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, (XBOX)Lightningclaw11 said:

You're welcome! I'm hoping really badly that DE sees this, they can literally just reply with "E" instead of a serious reply and I will be happy knowing that this was atleast seen. 

Same. I hope they saw the initial post and consider addressing the issues his Shadow has :)

3 hours ago, (XBOX)Lightningclaw11 said:

- Set Mods equipped on Exalted Shadow & Shadow Claws don't provide Mod Set equip progression for any and all set mods of the same type in the entire loadout
- Exalted Shadow & Shadow's Claws don't receive effects from Set Mod bonuses when any Set Mods are equipped on them

I have been informed this is true across all exalteds and more than likely intentional. Pain.