Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

SP Oni's hp pool is absurd. Also, evac time is way too long

Title mostly have it all. Regular mission takes our party 2:10-2:30 to finish and rewards us with 14-18 pearl. SP version takes 7 minutes, just because it takes too long to finish off Oni - it's hp is just way too high. Maybe it's possible to kill it faster by stripping it's armor, but we had no will to test it. So SP takes almost triple time, while providing only ~ +45% more pearl, while rewards pool is exactly the same. Very not worth it

And, also, as I told earlier, it takes us 2-2:30 mins to finis the mission, and then, we have to stay still for 30(!) seconds, while waiting for extraction and listening for the same dialogues each time. And then, we have to watch landing animation every time, then run to the altar and press the same buttons every time. Maybe it is possible to make it into an endless mission? It will save a lot of hassle

• Like 3

i tested it. 

Oni's armor cant be stripped by shattering impact, it's unafected by warframe abilities too.

if you have like 3 emerald archon shards, yeah, corrosive does the job, but... is it really worth so much investiment for a gamemode that will be forgotten in a few months like jade's mode, like mirror defense, like all those content islands that never get updated?

Its the fact it Oni is virtually immune to everything but damage that annoys me. . .

I can deal with tanky damage if there are ways of dealing with it but a status cap limit, can't be defense stripped, can't apply WF debuffs, the goes on that becomes problematic.

Extraction doesn't take 30 seconds? There is a 5 second timer and you can bypass it by opening up nightwave, if that trick still hasn't been patched yet. It is the strange kill enemies requirement that confuses me.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Kaichi16 said:

i tested it. 

Oni's armor cant be stripped by shattering impact, it's unafected by warframe abilities too.

if you have like 3 emerald archon shards, yeah, corrosive does the job, but... is it really worth so much investiment for a gamemode that will be forgotten in a few months like jade's mode, like mirror defense, like all those content islands that never get updated?

This, this so much.
For a gamemode SAID to be beginner friendly the Oni is overtuned, even if you're talking from newbie standards. It wants you either to have guns with a lot of ammunition OR spam melee attacks and risk getting clapped.

• Like 1